Macbook Air

Coss

Most people I know use computers for surfing the web and email and for the unending pursuit of worms and viruses.

Not all are "power users" a term I suspect Windoze users invented to bolster their reputations.

Nevertheless the Macbook Air is a really expensive niche product. Netbooks cost only a third and for consumers the iPad is much more interesting.

I won't buy it. I prefer either a 'real' Macbook with more power and much more disc space or just for leisure an iPad.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Coss on this one what a beauty! I fell in love when I saw it for the 1st time on the Apple website :p

The iPad has never really lit my fires I'd rather pay twice the price for an 11" Macbook Air.

Those that go on about netbooks have a point but only if you are thinking in a purely logical manner. Its like trying to compare a Ferrari with Ford Mondeo or a Ducati with a scooter.

Simie.

Quite right' date=' why barfine a beautiful thai bar girl, when for a fifth of the price, I could get a girl who looks like Jonah Lomu in a dress, with 3 times the stamina?

:)[/quote']

... so you go for the :starfish: . All show. No go. :neener:

Not quite, I'll go for exquisite and get something else to herd the goats. :neener:

Embarrassing. I agree completely with Shygye. The Air doesn't offer much other than Brand and maybe some small aesthetic niceness. At least now it actually has USB ports. There are more potent netbooks and laptops out for half the price.

Ps. I own a Macbook Pro. (Purchased in 06 to run Final Cut and for a few other reasons).

Archived