Do You Know Where I Can Buy Some Condoms?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More importantly - does anyone know where I can buy a suit?

At Silom Road you may find about 150 taylors of the year who also supply all embassies and the major airlines on exclusive basis . 1 jacket ' date=' 2 trousers , 3 shirts and 3 ties ( silk ) are about 169 USD . The material is the of the finest of all origins .

About sourcing condoms Suk - area I propose to ask just anybody passing by , I think everybody has got some .

[/quote']

Jessy and VIctor do the US Secret Service and DOJ. They are a bit more expensive but they also make a real "gun carrier" suit

Jessy and Victor do the US Secret Service and DOJ. They are a bit more expensive but they also make a real "gun carrier" suit

I should have added they are near Suk Soi 4. Just down from Nana. Small shop with a big USMC sticker on the door.

The family has been there, perhaps, forever. Bobby (one of three brothers) opened his own shop a few years ago around the corner on Suk...Rajawrongse. Family also owns Majestic Suites around the the corner on Suk. (Wouldn't surprise me if the family owned Nana Plaza.) In the days when I required suits and dress shirts, they were the only guys I did biz with. Busy place.

I'm pretty sure you can't buy condoms there.

HH

Jessy and Victor do the US Secret Service and DOJ. They are a bit more expensive but they also make a real "gun carrier" suit

I should have added they are near Suk Soi 4. Just down from Nana. Small shop with a big USMC sticker on the door.

They are on Sukhumvit in the shophouse block that is right next to the Landmark.

Besides the USMC sticker, General Jack's current employer's logo is there as well.

TH

The family has been there' date=' perhaps, forever. Bobby (one of three brothers) opened his own shop a few years ago around the corner on Suk...Rajawrongse. Family also owns Majestic Suites around the the corner on Suk. (Wouldn't surprise me if the family owned Nana Plaza.) In the days when I required suits and dress shirts, they were the only guys I did biz with. Busy place.

I'm pretty sure you can't buy condoms there.

HH[/quote']

You have it the other way around - Rajawongse is the original.

They own a lot of stuff for sure.

You have it the other way around - Rajawongse is the original...

All three brothers were at Raja's Fashions on Soi 4 when I first made a purchase there approx. 25 years ago. I'm quite sure that Rajawrongse between Majestic Suites and the Landmark was not there at the time. In fact, the Landmark wasn't there.

Do you know what year Rajawrongse opened at it's current location? (Keep in mind, as you probably already know, "Raja" is associated with a LOT of tailor shops in BKK.)

BTW, for those interested, Galati Fashions across Suk is also owned by extended family and run by a cousin of Bobby, Jesse, and Victor. (Galati is the family name.)

I was wrong about Bobby, however. He is at Raja's Fashions and Jesse and Victor are at Rajawrongse. The family biz started up on Ubon in the early 60's.

HH

Archived