US Dollar Climbing?

cavanami

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't some of the bank bail out money given under Bush and later Obama find it's way to investments in China? Seems I recall hearing that...In any event, U.S. companies do indeed close U.S. baesed operations, and move them over seas, almost with incentives it seems...their profits go up, the tax base goes down, and this is good for the USA and Business...? O.K I think I got it now...

...U.S. companies do indeed close U.S. baesed operations, and move them over seas...with incentives...their profits go up, the tax base goes down, and this is good for the USA and Business...? O.K I think I got it now...

Stop drinking the HH Kool Aid OH! Even on a dare. It irreversibly rots the brain.

Whats the best way...gold maybe ?just keeps going no sign of a slump yet....

I_hear_Lee

Yes, gold will be good going forward.

Presserving wealth against falling currencies

is the name of the game. Silver does well during inflation. As for slump I hate to address that one. Personally I would like to

see a good correction.

Too late. My flock just took a huge dump, as soon as I expressed my joy. :( Back to where they were a week ago. Still ahead by a good margin. I'm thinking of trying to buy into Thai pussy futures. Seems the prices rise faster than just about anything else. (Thai pussy seems to blow a huge hole in the supply-demand theory.)

HH

Actually, once in a while you can actually teach these girls a bit regarding supply/demand and pricing.

A couple of years ago, toward the end of a month, I was sitting in Doll House on a Sunday night. Being one of the slowest nights of the week, there was kind of a skeleton crew working. Still, I saw ONE that I decided might be worth getting to know.

After chatting for about 5 minutes, I offered her a drink. Then progressed to "you pay bar for me?". I asked her how much for long time (a question I RARELY ask). She says 3000 baht without blinking an eye. I chuckle and I said too much. I suggested that maybe the guy "over there" will pay that, and I pointed to an empty stool next to the stage. The gal looked and said "no see". I pointed to a nearby empty booth and suggested that the man over there might pay her 3000. Of course, she again "no see". A third time I suggest the guy "tee noon". "No see". By this time, she got the idea that there were not a lot of customers and began to "see". 555555555555 A few minutes later I got her down to 1700-2000 LT, depending on her performance. It wasn't a power play or anything. Just the fact that there was no reason to overpay. And she got it. Still don't know if she really retained what I taught her about "supply and demand", but she picked up the concept pretty well that night.

HH

Archived