Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem - Google it

only 40 miles away from the Embassy opening, Israel celebrates by killing people

post-1447-0-67063000-1526342746_thumb.jpg

58 Palestinians, including several teenagers, have been killed and more than 1,350 wounded by gun fire. Israeli soldiers and snipers used barrages of tear gas as well as live gunfire to keep protesters from entering Israeli territory.

President Trump is cleaning up the Obama mess....

Think Obama Administration Wasn't Corrupt? Think Again

Obama Scandal: Former President Obama and his political supporters have repeatedly stated that his administration was scandal-free, unlike administrations before and after. "We're probably the first administration in modern history that hasn't had a major scandal in the White House," Obama himself said. A new book puts the lie to that statement.

Never mind that the left-leaning big media basically ignored major scandals during the Obama years, ranging from the IRS targeting scandal and the VA's deadly waiting lists for veterans to Hillary Clinton's illegal use of an unsecured, hackable home-brew server for her official duties as secretary of state and the Fast and Furious gunwalking program.

These and others were epic scandals that the media simply ignored or downplayed...

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/think-obama-administration-wasnt-corrupt-think-again/

• Like 1

So to take this away, from hard to understand logic and demonstrate it in terms that are easier to understand.

If I attack Theresa May

Theresa May's supporters respond with:

But Hitler, But Mussolini, But Ghengis Khan, But Ted Bundy....

Get the picture?

Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem - Google it

only 40 miles away from the Embassy opening, Israel celebrates by killing people

As usual Coss doesn't tell the full story...Israel beat back invaders...too difficult for you brain to comprehend? Ohhh, doesn't

fit your agenda...if armed invaders came to the shore of NZ this is OK??? of course not...you protect your country and

borders...

In a statement from the Prime Minister’s Office, Netanyahu noted that “the determined action of the IDF and the security forces prevented a breach into Israel’s borders."

post-1447-0-67063000-1526342746_thumb.jpg

58 Palestinians, including several teenagers, have been killed and more than 1,350 wounded by gun fire. Israeli soldiers and snipers used barrages of tear gas as well as live gunfire to keep protesters from entering Israeli territory.

So to take this away, from hard to understand logic and demonstrate it in terms that are easier to understand.

If I attack Theresa May

Theresa May's supporters respond with:

But Hitler, But Mussolini, But Ghengis Khan, But Ted Bundy....

Get the picture?

Huh??? are you off your meds again???? Jeez, get a life....

May I inform the community that I have changed my admiration- rating for president Donald from ´not existing ´ to ´endless´. Reason being that as a European Liberal with communist tendencies I am overwhelmend by the president´s sudden dedication to factory workers´ wellbeing on worldwide basis. Did I wrongly think previously that his love for the rustbelt underdogs somewhat evaporated since the election has been executed I am now full of glowing support for his latest move to save the Chinese electronic industry. Maybe did somebody from Beijing threaten to publish his tax declaration ? I am surprised.