Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

5 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I agree

Lock it!

No more American news 

:)

Don’t think as it as “News” more of an alternative “Any New Jokes” Thread, cos to be honest most of the stuff that comes out of the States is a joke to the rest of the world.

• Thanks 1

Federal judge orders documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed

More than 150 people are expected to be identified in early January.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-judge-orders-documents-naming-jeffrey-epsteins-associates/story?id=105779882

Whoop whoop!

_____

Trump's Colorado ballot disenfranchisement is due to run out of stay and appeal time on Jan 4, exciting new year ahead.

At least for those of us that think, what the U.S. does affects the rest of us...

and:

Stupid People

and:

Orange Stupidity

6 hours ago, Coss said:

Federal judge orders documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed

More than 150 people are expected to be identified in early January.

And when Meghan “Yacht Girl” Markel is identified as one of those on his yacht    ….    Oooh I hope so

• Thanks 1

I saw something interesting:

"Never wrestle with a pig, you get covered in dirt and shit, and he likes it..."

also one we've all heard:

"Don't play chess with a pigeon, he'll just knock over all the pieces and strut up and down, claiming victory, whilst shitting all over the place..."

These are brought on, by my viewing of the current situation of Special Counsel's request that the U.S. Supreme Court,  consider Trump's claim of absolute Presidential Immunity.

This is a "careful what you wish for" moment.

If the Supreme Court allows Trump's claim of absolute Presidential Immunity, then Biden could just arrest Trump and throw away the key.

Not so wonderful when the other guy does it...