Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I have no desire to hunt anything. Having been on the receiving end myself gave me some insight into what it's like to be hunted. No thanks. Plus I see no sport in shooting something that cannot defend itself. The fruit loops who massacre unarmed people obviously think differently.

p.s. Last weapon I fired was a .58 cal black powder carbine. Bet that could even bring down a Huey.

"If you’re in the market for a used car, watch out for "Superstorm Sandy cars†for sale anywhere in the country.

Between 250,00 and 500,000 of them are expected to resurface at a used car dealer across the United States, including in Northeast Ohio.

Cars and trucks that went through hurricanes or floods can still be restored to look great, even though the most important parts have been permanently damaged. Flood waters can damage engines, electrical systems and more.

They can also cause airbags and brakes to malfunction and make the vehicle dangerous to operate."

LINK

Adds new meaning to the term 'Rustang' :neener:

(Did I mention that I know pretty much everything about vintage musclecars ? I havent annoyed anyone with my encyclopaedic grasp of that subject matter for at least a month)

I was in the military also during the Vietnam War era but didn't hunt Viet Congs like you did. I ended up in Germany. Most of the action I saw involved German beer, frauleins, and songs.

You were lucky. A guy in my platoon got sent to us from Germany. He'd enlisted because the Army offered him his choice of assignment. He chose Germany. He said he'd been in Germany about a month, when they cut him orders for RVN. He complained that he'd been promised Germany. His first sergeant told him, "You've been here."

IF you think an employee is 'irresistibly' attractive, it's okay to sack her - at least in the minds of seven male US judges.

An all-male Iowa Supreme Court ruled today that a dentist acted legally when he fired an assistant because he and his wife viewed the woman as a threat to their marriage.

The court ruled 7-0 that bosses can fire employees they see as an "irresistible attraction," even if the employees have not engaged in flirtatious behaviour or otherwise done anything wrong.

Such firings may be unfair, but they are not unlawful discrimination under the Iowa Civil Rights Act because they are motivated by feelings and emotions, not gender, Justice Edward Mansfield wrote.

LINK