Nightlife becoming more mercenary?

dave32

What they quote and what one pays is two very different things. No one I know pays more than B2.5k LT.

D32, even tho' your boy has been here before, he must have "schmuck" tattooed on his forehead!

Some newbie dipshit will pay the 4-5K on the belief "...I am here, I can afford it, she needs it more than I do, it makes ME feel good...I can never get a girl like that at home for this...she will give me her "A-Game fuck" if I pay more, the cheap charlies can get the "B game fuck" or they should just saty home...etc ewtc etc..." crap we have all heard before. Some dip shits will tip on top of that...

I've said it before, I'll say it again, too many clueless shit heads fuck it up for everyone else...the prices are up because guys are paying it, because they either don't know the game or they don't want to play the game...or both.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah so I had to cancel November trip because of work. My friends went without me, sorry lot that they are. :)

Anyway, from a few emails the past week ---> sounds as if things have gotten a little more detached and mercenary.

Some of the things mentioned:

- Women at Cowboy quoting in the 4-5k range now (Baccara, Shark).

- More aggressive pursuit of ladydrinks, and more often those drinks are shots

- Ridiculous prices at the Karaoke joints near Sala Daeng

- Pattaya, 3 nights in a row had starfish experience with different dancers (Airport, Baccara, forgot other one).

This guys loves LOS, but seems to be growing cynical.

Says he also had a deeply spiritual experience with a woman from Shark and at Akane. Ha. Not all negative.

Just wondering if the environment has gotten more hardened and if those prices are becoming a norm?

my mate has been quoted that...and more..... in Baccara as long as four years ago. Some chicks just think they are superstars...just for the record she was tiny with giant boobs but a long way from a stunner and my mate turned her down...

I was in G Spot Nanaplaza, and had three dancers around me so quick, my beer had not even arrived yet.

There were plenty of dancers, but I was expecting them to quote some crazy 3k-4k, so I just sat back and paid more attention to the ones dancing.

They started at 2.5k, but I could tell they would come down in price just by seeing it was me and one other customer in the bar. One of them just came out said, "up to you" what I want to pay. Long time I had not heard this in Nanaplaza :-)

She left with me, and I gave her 1.5k for her time. I think some girls are finding out they are making very little money with 3k-4k price quotes, and getting left in the bars.

Patpong was like a ghost town in most of the bars, and I was the only customer in most of them. But there was some rain that night.

I prefer Pattaya, and spend more of my time there. But who knows, maybe prices in Bangkok will come lower with Pattaya not having the same ridiculous prices.

I had a waitress quote me 3k in one bar in Nanaplaza, and that was good for a laugh :grinyes:

'She left with me, and I gave her 1.5k for her time.'

Interesting. She will probably tell the other girls you paid 3k.

Was trying to pull from Morning 2 Night one fine afternoon. The girl was demanding 3000 (this was like 3 years ago) her rtional was I had previously paid some other girl that amount. I had not, and said so, but her "need for face" would not allow her to budge.

I have told the story about the Khmer girl in the Nana lot, stood there all night in the rain with no business because she would not lower the price from 2500 to a realistic one.

Also told the story of the girl in Rawhide. NG and I were in there, playing with her and having fun. I wanted to bar fine her...bottom line was 2500 and a 500bht bar fine, FOR SHORT TIME! which she would only do next door, which would cost another 400+ so at that time, about $100 USD for a "quickie"...which is about what I pay here in the USA...her rate for long time was 5000 starting...

Also had a girl tell me I should pay her the same as I pay hookers in my country...another said "...how much room one night? you pay me same you pay room..." The logic they have astounds me at times...

Yep, the same girls quoting these stupid prices are the same ones as in places like Peppermint in Pattaya who "go crazy" and squeal with delight when they pick up a ping pong ball thrown by a punter that's worth 20 baht.

It's like seagulls fighting over a chip at the seaside!

:doah:

And also will probably not go for a second round. She may have learned her lesson to use the "up to you" payment plan after that.

She did stay with me for 3 days, and because it was the end of my trip, and I had to take a flight out of Thailand, she went back to the bar.

I would of stayed with her longer, as she had an easy going personality, and asked for nothing. She got a decent tip, because she was not demanding and just went along with me everywhere in Bangkok .

I will not pay 3k-4k, as currently you would be paying way too much for what is available in Bangkok or Pattaya. Also, paying 3k-4k, will IMHO, get you a girl who looks at you purely as an ATM, and a sucker who overpays :( I will pay what I consider is fair, and enjoy the GFE with someone who is easygoing.

Paying the daily rate of 1.5k plus maybe a tip is still reasonable for now. When I have to start paying 3k-4k daily, I'll skip Thailand :content:

Also, paying 3k-4k, will IMHO, get you a girl who looks at you purely as an ATM

I don't think it matters if you pay 1K, 2K, 3K.. whatever. Every guy is looked at as an ATM by bargirls.

And if anyone says they're looking at you as a bf or husband material, then this just means they're looking at you as a long-term ATM! ;)

Archived