Nightlife becoming more mercenary?

dave32

And also will probably not go for a second round. She may have learned her lesson to use the "up to you" payment plan after that.

She did stay with me for 3 days' date=' and because it was the end of my trip, and I had to take a flight out of Thailand, she went back to the bar.

I would of stayed with her longer, as she had an easy going personality, and asked for nothing. She got a decent tip, because she was not demanding and just went along with me everywhere in Bangkok .

I will not pay 3k-4k, as currently you would be paying way too much for what is available in Bangkok or Pattaya. Also, paying 3k-4k, will IMHO, get you a girl who looks at you purely as an ATM, and a sucker who overpays :( I will pay what I consider is fair, and enjoy the GFE with someone who is easygoing.

Paying the daily rate of 1.5k plus maybe a tip is still reasonable for now. When I have to start paying 3k-4k daily, I'll skip Thailand :content:

[/quote']

Now you're saying she was with you multiple days. You never mentioned that in the previous post.

Also, you didn't pay her 1.5 then cuz you said you tipped her. You don't "tip" a girl, you just increased her daily amount by giving more.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with OH.

You pay her for 'services rendered' as is expected and probably agreed beforehand.

As I said in an earlier post - bus, taxi etc extras are uncalled for. You've just handed her her 'wages' for ST or LT and she asks for more under a different heading. She may use the excuse that she needs change for transport - well, make sure you pay her with sufficient 'change' to avoid any argument.

Like the sign in the shop says 'Don't ask for credit as a refusal might offend' same same here.

Some of these girls also forget that they have told you they live in the bar (next door) and when it comes to going home they ask for taxi money WTF ?

If there is any money transactions to be changed it's where she doesn't perform as expected or only stays ST instead of LT. Even then they have the gaul to say ST and LT same same. Fuck that for a story. 1 rattle is not the same as 2 rattles.

Another subject not covered here (or at least I never seen it referred to) is where 'she' stays a really long time i.e. with you for 24 hours or more. In this case you'll end up paying for her food at least. At worst you'll end up paying for new clothes, toiletries and probably a lot more and she won't feel the desire to put her tiny little hand in her purse and pay for these items out of the money you gave her.

(Ok rant over).

"Another subject not covered here (or at least I never seen it referred to) is where 'she' stays a really long time i.e. with you for 24 hours or more. In this case you'll end up paying for her food at least. At worst you'll end up paying for new clothes, toiletries and probably a lot more and she won't feel the desire to put her tiny little hand in her purse and pay for these items out of the money you gave her."

Which is when you can find one that doesn't leech and buys you dinner, cleans the room and want's to go home and get some more clothes. That's the one you want!

Which is when you can find one that doesn't leech and buys you dinner, cleans the room and want's to go home and get some more clothes. That's the one you want!

Or better yet, wants to take your dirty clothes home to wash and return with them all nicely folded. :content:

HH

Really? Honest?

That's been a norm for me (having someone take my laundry). And I don't ask for it. And NO I don't have horrible hygiene, but am a certified dyed-in-the-wool slob.

I think Thai women are a bit surprised when they see the state of disarray I can visit on a temporary residence room in a couple days of 'do not disturb.'

Clothes, books, papers, gadgets everywhere. Taking the laundry gives some idea of control. Usually antsy about getting it back, but so far it's worked out. Not a brag post.

Archived