Border Patrol agent killed

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is all this racist crap about? These ilegals only came here to kill this officer because Americans are to lazy to smuggle their own drugs and kill these cops themselves...we need more illegals! They are good for America. Any bullshit you read about these people causing trouble in America is just right wing racism.

That is just the racism I am talking about! Forcing our citizenship on them with no regard for their culture is insensitive! That is why I learned Spanish, so these people will feel welcome here! I think we should have to learn Spanish so we don't alienate our new friends from the south, and we should just open the borders to all of them!

AFter all, they are only here to commit the crimes we Americans are too lazy to commit ourselves!

What is all this racist crap about? These ilegals only came here to kill this officer because Americans are to lazy to smuggle their own drugs and kill these cops themselves...we need more illegals! They are good for America. Any bullshit you read about these people causing trouble in America is just right wing racism.

You got it all wrong.

This border patrol agent was after those who rape and steal from those coming across the border. For aeons this has been going on and the USA government has always held an indifferent attitude on the subject.

If a woman gets raped, the government looks at as being too bad. As raping an illegal, it hasn't never been even consider a crime. The crime does not show up on our crime statistics.

Oh so now you are claiming that ALL MEXICANS are thieves and Rapists? That is such an ignorant stereotype! These people are only trying to help the fellow Latinos across the border to a better life. They are there to defend them against racist rednecks who might harm them! I can't believe you are so insensitive!

You got it all wrong.

This border patrol agent was after those who rape and steal from those coming across the border. For aeons this has been going on and the USA government has always held an indifferent attitude on the subject.

If a woman gets raped' date=' the government looks at as being too bad. As raping an illegal, it hasn't never been even consider a crime. The crime does not show up on our crime statistics.[/quote']

Ok Seriously dude,a few months back, you were one of those yelling and screaming that these people had no negative effect on the country. You claimed reports like this were just right wing media blowing shit out of proportion or just making it up. You denied these people were operating within our borders and causing problems.

I guess the bullshit stops when reality smacks you in the face? These people are a problem that has gotten out of hand, and it needs to be dealt with harshly.

That is just the racism I am talking about! Forcing our citizenship on them with no regard for their culture is insensitive! That is why I learned Spanish, so these people will feel welcome here! I think we should have to learn Spanish so we don't alienate our new friends from the south, and we should just open the borders to all of them!

AFter all, they are only here to commit the crimes we Americans are too lazy to commit ourselves!

If you were really sensitive, you'd become a Catholic and start wearing huaraches and a serape. ;)

Archived