Soapy of Choice

hyaehus

I think BB has a pop-up that alerts him when the name "Annies" is mentioned.

Now, maybe we should ask LK how he knows the quality (or lack thereof) available at Annies. :rotl: Followed by how he might find Annies not up to his "standards", but finds that the NNB is quite worthy of his patronage. 555555

HH

I for one, have not been to Annies for a long, long time.

But when I last did, I was walking a foot above the ground in the air, when I left.

Sure it's a dingy, dank place, with some truly interesting looking girls, but skill and intensity of experience, are always given IMHO.

On the other hand I have had some less intense, but also satisfying experiences at more upmarket places wherein a sensual 9/10 sylph has done a very good job.

Horses for courses.

There was that one in Annies whose rear apparatus was more like the front end of a horse.....

Then there were the two lactating Cambo lasses, but I digress.....

I think BB has a pop-up that alerts him when the name "Annies" is mentioned.

Now, maybe we should ask LK how he knows the quality (or lack thereof) available at Annies. :rotl: Followed by how he might find Annies not up to his "standards", but finds that the NNB is quite worthy of his patronage. 555555

HH

Easy. Annie's web site. And reports.

I choose NNB as my local, but don't fuck the broads there. They are simply background noise.

Now soapies, I go to on occasion and use the services.

Hey, go where you want. I just answered the OP asking for opinions! Most certainly, if you are into the Issan Brownies, you'll hate my suggestions and Annie's is more your speed.

Horses for courses as our Oz bro's say.

Archived