1 week and 5K USD ...

gobbledonk

The ao dai is fantastic! Put a petite young Viet gal in one with her long hair flowwing down her back and chopped of straight across and I'm ready to marry her on the spot! :drool:

My Mrs is a trained classical dancer - was chosen to dance at Pu Phing Palace once for the King and Queen. I saw her once dressed as a dancer. Good God, I thought, is that gorgeous creature the same woman I live with? :surprised:

Clothes may not make the man, but they certaily make a woman. :worship:

I'd run up my credit card ...

At least you didnt say 'Id pay off my credit card and sit under that tree with shygye'.

Men, I have to say that these are some awfully tame fantasies, Eden etc notwithstanding. If I had posted the same question 5 years ago .....

Flasher, absolutely agree with you about the Ao Dai, although I didnt know that is what its called. One of my earliest memories of BKK, believe it or not, was of a Goddess gliding down some Godforsaken street in something very similar - she seemed to float about an inch or two above the shit all around her, serene and completely unconcerned about her surroundings. All I can remember is that it was within reach of the 'Pong but there were no Farang nearby - still seems like a dream today.

Archived