Water In Suk Soi 4, Bangkok

Bar4

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting boring now. SOi 4 as of last night is dry as a bone as per attached. No water all at. Chicken Little - "The sky is falling".

Thanks for posting all this. My option to postpone/cancel (an upcoming trip, will arrive in 12 days) has gone from about 50% probability to < 10% (not because of this thread, but it helps).

If you see a Farang sporting a Chicago Cubs ball cap sitting in your bar, hey -- that's a cool dude who was grateful for your input. Trust me. :)

If you see a Farang sporting a Chicago Cubs ball cap sitting in your bar, hey -- that's a cool dude who was grateful for your input. Trust me. :)

I will keep updating the thread - might have to post a link to another site where I can load the pictures - but I think you are safe mate. I can't see the situation changing. Apparently the abnormally high tides could have caused a problem and we have passed that safely.

Please ask the staff for me and say hello when you arrive.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi,

Have raised the upload limit for Members from 1M to 10M, for Board Sponsors from 20M to 200M. (There doesn't seem to be an option for 'unlimited')

Sanuk!

Thanks for that. Photo of Suk Soi 4 as of last night is attached.

Cheers,

Mark

post-17534-0-07931800-1319959476_thumb.jpg

Archived