She Really Does Love Him….(Cough Bullsh*t)

Steve

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A heartwarming story.Seriously though,why not ? After all,he can`t take it ( his wealth ) with him when he goes can he .Also maybe tax reasons here.Some countries ( like the UK ) have Inheritance tax @ 40% on death,although assets can be passed on to a spouse tax free.Might be a good way of preventing the thieving Bar**ards ,sorry,the govt. getting their hands on your money :hubbahubba:

• 3 weeks later...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/supermodel-linda-evangalista-46000-month-child-support-billionaire-16268422

Super model wants $46,000.00 a month child support from billionaire ex.

What a greedy bitch! If you're a billionaire, your children are grown and you're at least 50+ age wise, why in the hell aren't you getting a vasectomy? Or at the very least putting some DNA on ice at a cryobank then snipping? Makes no sense to me.

• 3 weeks later...

If the movie "The social network" portrayed Zuckerberg even halfway correct, he is not long term relationship material. However, I think he could live very well on half of what he is worth now. My guess is his team of accountants/lawyers will have his estate tied up in a series of charitable trusts, which he will control. I'm not losing any sleep at night on whether extremely wealthy men are getting the shaft at divorce time.

Hi,

"I'm not losing any sleep at night on whether extremely wealthy men are getting the shaft at divorce time."

Especially if said men accumulated their wealth by stealing someone else's idea.

If that movie Social Network was correct, Zuckerberg most definitely shafted the guys who hired him to write a website that was virtually identical to what he created.

Sanuk!

FB is heading south, now at 35 a share, 8 minutes after the stock market opened. I would be hard pressed to believe that this hasn't played out just like the bankers/investors planned. After setting the price originally at 25 (where the stock will be in a few months), they got greedy and set it at 38. They all got out at 38-42 and those saps that bought it at that price will see their investment worth about a third less soon. I was watching a PBS program about the crash of 1929 and how a few investors manipulated the market to increase the price of shares of certain companies, only to sell in mass and leave the ordinary investors holding the bag. It looks like things haven't changed much.

FB is heading south, now at 35 a share, 8 minutes after the stock market opened. I would be hard pressed to believe that this hasn't played out just like the bankers/investors planned. After setting the price originally at 25 (where the stock will be in a few months), they got greedy and set it at 38. They all got out at 38-42 and those saps that bought it at that price will see their investment worth about a third less soon. I was watching a PBS program about the crash of 1929 and how a few investors manipulated the market to increase the price of shares of certain companies, only to sell in mass and leave the ordinary investors holding the bag. It looks like things haven't changed much.

It seems that the IPO bank had to spend millions on buying FB shares for to avoid a deeper fall of the shares. But it didn't help.

---

Mark Zuckerberg’s fortune dropped $2.2 billion as shares of Facebook Inc. (FB), the world’s largest social-networking company, fell below the company’s $38 offer price in its second day of trading.

The shares sank 11.3 percent to $33.90 at 12:37 p.m. in New York, after declining as much as 13.7 percent to $33.

Bloomberg

I still don't see what one would be investing in if one did buy FB shares.

Doesn't make a profit.

Internet advertising is a scam, GM pulled it's ads from FB because, "they didn't work".

So what one would be investing in would be, ahh, em, er, oh yes, the fact that a lot of people need to 'friend' each other.

Maybe they'll invest hard earned cash to be 'liked'.

Amazon and a few other firms were notoriously unprofitable for a time and their stock was still popular. They were bought on potential. I said this in another thread (USA thread) but I saw a lot of negativity about Zuckerberg and FB building up to the IPO. I'm no fan of their power but I thought things like his wearing hoodies was over the top. Who gives a f*ck if you have a good idea and are making money?

As far as his marriage, I dont know if there was a pre-nup and I heard he joined that group of billionaires who promise to donate most of their wealth after they die so maybe its all tied up in that. Even so, she'll make out. She's at least worth a few hundred mil if not a billonaire if they divorce after a certain time.

Still a dumbass move. I lost a lot of respect for him with that move..lol. Is her pussy that good?

Archived