She Really Does Love Him….(Cough Bullsh*t)

Steve

She seems to be a tough girl. When they moved to a new city for running Facebook some year ago, she made contract with him about the minimum time they would see each other during the week. Anyway, I think the women keeps him grounded in the world of the super rich. BUT why shouldn't he frequent high class whores frequently?

The more I'm hearing the less respect I have of Zuckerberg. Minimum amount of time, wtf?! The man is building a multi billion dollar business and she wants guarantees?! Hello? Warning bells.

Call my broker. I'm selling all my Facebook stocks if this pussy is in charge.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FB Buzz

Google trades at just 13.7 times 2012 earnings estimates. If you take that multiple and apply it to Facebook's consensus earnings estimate of 55 cents a share for 2012, you get a Facebook stock price of only $7.56! That's nearly 75% below its current price.

Didn't wanna start another thread but this was funny.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2012/06/182_112262.html

Jury awards $3 million in man’s sex death

The unusual lawsuit arose after the Lawrenceville man died on March 12, 2009, while engaging in a threesome with a friend and a woman who was not his wife, according to the report.

Plaintiff's lawyers Rod Edmond and Tricia Hoffler, who represented the estate of William Martinez, argued that a doctor at Cardiovascular Group in Lawrenceville failed to take a proper medical history when Martinez consulted him about chest pains that were radiating into his arm. That appointment occurred a week before Martinez died.

Martinez had high blood pressure and other tests showed he was at high risk of having clogged heart arteries, AJC said.

The attending cardiologist, Dr. Sreenivasulu Gangasani, scheduled a stress test for eight days later, but failed to inform the patient to stop all physical activity until the test was completed

FB Buzz

Google trades at just 13.7 times 2012 earnings estimates. If you take that multiple and apply it to Facebook's consensus earnings estimate of 55 cents a share for 2012, you get a Facebook stock price of only $7.56! That's nearly 75% below its current price.

Let's see if the market thinks the same. Personally I don't think that FB will go so low, since an investment into FB is more or less investing in its future. Currently there is no other FB competitor on the horizon. Remember how many years it took Amazon to make _any_ profit.

• 1 month later...

So much for Facebook's stock. Its now below $23 a share. Its bad enough that I own Apple and watched it go down $5, for not meeting estimates. I've still got the last and 1st quarter, when the I phone 5 should clean up and the stock rebound. I can't imagine owning Facebook now. I can't imagine anything short of a strong bull market puling up the price of the stock.

Archived