Hitler Salute In Parliament

A lot of stuff at Nuremburg was certainly true but I really don't think that Germans were shrinking heads. This is again the type of stuff that was talked about at the conference in Tehran. Or you can look up individual points on David Irvings' site at www.fpp.co.uk

He has had the trust of more members of Hitler's inner circle than any other writer.

David Irving is a leading Holocost denier. If you recommend him as a legit source, your opinions about the Third Reich are not worthy to being discussed here. thumbdown.gif

https://en.wikipedia...ki/David_Irving

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is the dialogue. Look at your response to some very valid points robaus raised some months back. The best you can come up with is he must be "off his meds".

Raise a valid point or even try discussing the topic and you only insult and flame so I can only assume you have nothing grown up to say.

I don't owe Israel shit but my country – the US - continues to give more money to Israel than any country has ever given to another in history. My country is now basically broke.

If you and your fellow Belgistanis want to bankrupt yourselves, even more than you are now, for Israel then by all means please do so.

If all goes well the Germans will be able to raise the retirement age again, maybe to 75 or 80, so Germany can continue to fund countries like Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Belgium.

Look Mom, I have my very own private stalker..... :cheerleader:

Hi cocky, how are you today ? :wave: :wave: :wave:

Need more posts from me for you to stalk ? :up:

BB

David Irving is a leading Holocost denier. If you recommend him as a legit source, your opinions about the Third Reich are not worthy to being discussed here. thumbdown.gif

https://en.wikipedia...ki/David_Irving

kamui-

You commented on the Holocaust conference held in Tehran and I replied to that. Irvings work was a major feature at that conference.

But if you beleive that Nazis shrunk heads then be all means please do so.

Under Holocaust denial laws in Europe right now I think you HAVE to beleive it.

Look Mom, I have my very own private stalker..... :cheerleader:

Hi cocky, how are you today ? :wave: :wave: :wave:

Need more posts from me for you to stalk ? :up:

BB

To repeat, "you only insult and flame so I can only assume you have nothing grown up to say".

And again, my country is broke. I really hope that the US does not get into a war with Iran.

kamui-

You commented on the Holocaust conference held in Tehran and I replied to that. Irvings work was a major feature at that conference.

But if you beleive that Nazis shrunk heads then be all means please do so.

Under Holocaust denial laws in Europe right now I think you HAVE to beleive it.

What a crazy logic. Why should I discuss a major Holocaust denier, just because he spoke at an anti-holocaust conference organized by a government which wants to see Israel completely destroyed and which denied the Holocaust and where the main attendants from Europe were Neo-Nazis and Faschists?

I sincerely hope that you don't feel at home among those people.

PS: What do you mean with "Shrunk Heads"? So you deny the ca. 6 million killed Jews and others (not included 2-3 mio killed Russian POVs and almost 2 mio Polish)?

What a crazy logic. Why should I discuss a major Holocaust denier, just because he spoke at an anti-holocaust conference organized by a government which wants to see Israel completely destroyed and which denied the Holocaust and where the main attendants from Europe were Neo-Nazis and Faschists?

PS: What do you mean with "Shrunk Heads"? So you deny the ca. 6 million killed Jews and others (not included 2-3 mio killed Russian POVs and almost 2 mio Polish)?

Makes me wonder as well acockasian. It really sounds like you have no problem denying the holocaust.

I have no problem with the Holocaust and other Nazi mass killings. I do have a problem in that Stalin's killings exceeded those of the Nazis, and Mao's surpassed them both - yet no one much seems to want to discuss them. Mass murderers are mass murderers.

Interesting that a Belgian is number 4 on this list:

Mass murderers

kamui-

I didn't bring up the Tehran conference – you did!

I have no idea who attended the Tehran conference from Europe but I know that David Irvings' books were prominent. If this bothers you or offends you sorry about that but if you had taken classes on World War II history at university you would have read his books. He is a good writer.

Ach-me-whats-his-name of Iran NEVER said he would wipe Israel off the map. Sorry, but on this issue the Israeli Deputy PM has far more credibility than you. You can hear him admit it here:

Does this make the Deputy Prime Minister of Israel an anti-Semite?

By Shrunken heads I mean the human heads that were shrunk and were one of the exhibits at the Nuremburg Trials. Didn't you know this?

This is the kind of stuff that Germans are labelled with and I don't think it is fair. Invariably, it is "the Germans ....", not "...the Nazis" when mentioning atrocities. Doesn't this bother you? It bothers me and I'm not German.

An Israeli life is worth no more or less than a Palestinain or Iranian life, regardless of what happened in Europe in the 1940s.

Makes me wonder as well acockasian. It really sounds like you have no problem denying the holocaust.

limbo-

Please show me where I denied the Holocaust.

My feelings towards towards the Middle East and Israel are virtually identical to Ron Paul so search for his opinion and you will essentially find mine. Israel can take care of itself and could do fine without US aid. The sooner the better as the US is broke and China is not going to lend indefinitely. Especially so if Chinese oil imports from Iran are threatened.

I have no problem with the Holocaust and other Nazi mass killings. I do have a problem in that Stalin's killings exceeded those of the Nazis, and Mao's surpassed them both - yet no one much seems to want to discuss them. Mass murderers are mass murderers.

Interesting that a Belgian is number 4 on this list:

Mass murderers

Mac-

I've been to Belgium. This does not surprise me.

Norman Finklestein talks a lot about genocide. The Holocaust Industry is a good read and you'll understand some of the emotions so far in this thread.

To not be excited by something is to deny it.

For Europeans to question the numbers claimed or many other details is Holocaust Denial and that is a crime.

Now the US is letting Israelis sue Swiss banks in US courts.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/israelis-to-sue-swiss-banks-for-refusing-to-return-money-deposited-during-holocaust-1.426775

Archived