Hitler Salute In Parliament

Ahhh... but even though their Parliament is quite 'spirited' compared to the one in the antipodes, it is still something the Thais have adopted and are using as their own, so I'm not really judging the behavior of a Thai MP, solely by the values and standards of one's own MPs. Indeed I comment on his behavior as being unsuitable for an MP, anywhere.

Much as the Thais wear Jeans, t'were one individual to wear a pair on his head, and seek acclaim for such an action, I'd say he was an idiot, not because people where I come from don't do such things, but because people in his own country and elsewhere, generally, don't do so. Except perhaps for when one has had far too many beers.

Coss

You need to watch a bit more of the Thai Parliament. It’s on TV all the time. This is mild compared to some antics. The thing about it, one of the worst offenders, Charlerm, is loved by many Thais for his antics in Parliament, including being drunk and staggering around while in session.

No big deal, I just found your attempts to blame the actions of this MP on the Thai education system somewhat of a stretch. There is little doubt that though he was very angry, he knew exactly what he was doing and for an Asian Parliament that is mild. In South Korea or Taiwan he likely would have stormed the speaker’s podium and tried to strangle him.

You seemed to be putting it into a UK parliament context, which is not appropriate.

TH

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like a threat to me......

Accusing someone of making a threat when they say something you aren't comfortable with or don't know how to respond to makes me wonder if you are you going to accuse me of having a nuclear weapons program next? Or weapons of mass destruction?

If we can agree on a mutually respected board member he (or she) can accompany me to the SOL blowjob bar and then report back that, sadly, I possess weaponry of only average destruction. No heavy artillery and definitely no nukes.

Please clarify:

1. The Iranian PM calling for democracy in Israel is a threat? Even though the Israeli Deputy Prime Minister admits the "wipe Israel off the map" quote was bullshit you don't comment on that? How fucking anti-Semitic of you! The guy is a Deputy Prime Minister and deserves at least the respect of being listened to.

Or do you just want a war that could collapse the US economy regardless of the lies necessary to make that happen?

2. You think it is OK that Israelis filmed and then cheered the deaths of thousands of Americans? Do you think that it was right that they knew it was coming but did not try to warn anyone?

Do you think that US aid to Israel should increase again? Maybe to provide counseling to the Israelis that cheered and high fived when the Towers were hit but might now be in need of PTSD counseling? Knowing you could have prevented thousands of deaths but chose instead to cheer and high five it would bother most people.

Or should all Americans just shut up and start bombing? It seems certain that "mean things" are going to continue to be said by various people in the Middle East.

Please don't fall back on the old anti-Semite card as I have enough respect to reply to comments about the Israeli Deputy Prime Minister admitting this lie. Unlike you.

Many years ago I also had sex over a few day period with an Israeli woman. It was in general acceptable, adequate and at that point in my life preferable to masturbation or, God forbid, going without. Looking back on it the leg and armpit hair would probably lead to me to pass at this point in my life. Guess that is just part of growing up. But based on this experience the anti-Semite card cannot be played in this thread.

Sorry.

And to repeat: there are people in BKK who lost relatives in 9/11. Mentioning filming, cheering and high fiving the deaths of relatives, as those Israelis did, might not seem nice to them. Calling that "silly" could lead to extreme physical injury to you. I don't know how else to explain this prediction in any simpler terms than that.

Best,

cocky

I should probably just ignore this seriously off topic post, but since I have some time this morning, why not?

Please clarify:

1. The Iranian PM calling for democracy in Israel is a threat? Even though the Israeli Deputy Prime Minister admits the "wipe Israel off the map" quote was bullshit you don't comment on that? How fucking anti-Semitic of you! The guy is a Deputy Prime Minister and deserves at least the respect of being listened to.

Or do you just want a war that could collapse the US economy regardless of the lies necessary to make that happen?

He didn't say it was bullshit. What he said was:

Meridor: [iran's leaders] all come basically ideologically, religiously with the statement that Israel is an unnatural creature, it will not survive. They didn't say 'we'll wipe it out', you are right, but [that] it will not survive, it is a cancerous tumor, it should be removed;

The usual apologists jump all over this and try to say it is an admission that Iran is not aggressive towards Israel. The Al Jazeera article that started this nothing more than an attempt to say the Iran’s plociy is not the destruction of Israel nor are they developing nuclear weapons.

.A rare admission from Israel

Its nothing more than a twisting of words along the exact same lines they accuse Israel of doing.

2. You think it is OK that Israelis filmed and then cheered the deaths of thousands of Americans? Do you think that it was right that they knew it was coming but did not try to warn anyone?

Do you think that US aid to Israel should increase again? Maybe to provide counseling to the Israelis that cheered and high fived when the Towers were hit but might now be in need of PTSD counseling? Knowing you could have prevented thousands of deaths but chose instead to cheer and high five it would bother most people.

Giving the member the benefit of the doubt that he is not claiming that Israel actually setup the 9/11 attack and is only saying they had specific knowledge that could have been used to evacuate the towers before, there is no evidence that they did.

There is ample evidence the Mossad was conducting an extensive surveillance operation in the US on Muslim fanatics. What information they did get appears to have been shared with US authorities in summer of 2001. Multiple warnings that something was being planed and a list of some 200 suspects was passed over.

As far as the 5 Israelis arrested on the afternoon of 9/11 in Liberty Park, there is no doubt they were part of that operation and since they were on a surveillance operation they had cameras in hand to film it from across the river. If any cheering and high fiving was going on, I suspect it was more along the lines of cheering that now the US would support more aggressive actions against the terrorists. The suspects stated that during questioning and in interviews.

There is indeed a lot to of unknowns about Israeli operations within the US, but there is no evidence they knew enough about the attack to save any lives.

9/11 Conspiracy: What Did Israel Know in Advance?

Or should all Americans just shut up and start bombing? It seems certain that "mean things" are going to continue to be said by various people in the Middle East.

Please don't fall back on the old anti-Semite card as I have enough respect to reply to comments about the Israeli Deputy Prime Minister admitting this lie. Unlike you.

Many years ago I also had sex over a few day period with an Israeli woman. It was in general acceptable, adequate and at that point in my life preferable to masturbation or, God forbid, going without. Looking back on it the leg and armpit hair would probably lead to me to pass at this point in my life. Guess that is just part of growing up. But based on this experience the anti-Semite card cannot be played in this thread.

Sorry.

And to repeat: there are people in BKK who lost relatives in 9/11. Mentioning filming, cheering and high fiving the deaths of relatives, as those Israelis did, might not seem nice to them. Calling that "silly" could lead to extreme physical injury to you. I don't know how else to explain this prediction in any simpler terms than that.

Best,

cocky

Five Mossad agents high fiving about what good agents they were and hoping “that the United States would now have to commit itself to fighting [Middle East] terrorism, that Americans would have an understanding and empathy for Israel's circumstances, and that the attacks were ultimately a good thing for Israel" doesn’t bother me at all.

What does bother me a lot and makes it very difficult to have much empathy for the Palestinians is this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k

Still comes down to the fact the member took a thread about a Thai MP making a symbolic gesture and turned into a rant about the US involvement in the Middle East.

:closemouth:

TH

ThaiHome-

That is a good link. They even have a story about the rabbi convicted of organ trafficking in New Jersey.

Whatreallyhappened.com is good as well and documents Israeli lies, atrocities and crimes almost daily. Much of the time through links to Israeli newspapers. A great source if you want to follow where US foreign aid goes globally as well and the most honest English language coverage of the Fukushima radiation cover-up.

The reason I think that there was specific knowledge of the Twin Towers attack is where they were and when with cameras shortly before the attack. The link you provided is not sure. We'll probably never know for sure.

The disgusting part is not warning Americans so it could have been stopped which, to me, makes the main benefactor of US foreign aid an accessory. The death toll could have easily been ten times more given the number of people working in the Towers. They weren't high fiving being good agents. They were cheering and high fiving Americans dying.

Although Israel has tried to manipulate world public opinion with false flag operations going back to the 1953 I don't think 9/11 was one:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,826694,00.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Israel has intentionally attacked US forces before:

http://www.gtr5.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Israel has spied on the US repeatedly. Demanding the convicted spy Pollards' immediate release is whined about frequently in Israeli newspapers. Despite being a traitor to the US he is a hero in Israel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/576453/posts

There are many others.

With friends like this a country doesn't need enemies!

Wanting to end the financial hemorrhage that is US foreign aid is not support for Palestinians per se. But if foreign aid continues there should be basic rules for the countries that get it. Minimal respect for human rights, not making one religion supreme over others, no religious persecution, no history of spying on the US, no history of attacks on the US, warning when you know that thousands of US citizens are about to die.

Just basic stuff that friendly countries do for each other.

While the treatment of the Palestinians has been absolutely appalling - I know how I would react if people treated me that way - note that I want the US to stop aid in general before China decides to stop it for us. Something they could very well try to do if Iranian oil is disrupted. One consequence of the US backing the Israel stance on Iran so far is to push the BRICS countries to move away from the dollar in pricing. Much of the Iranian oil to India and China is denominated in gold and other commodities.

Ron Paul has essentially the same opinion I do on this. Israel can do whatever it needs to do in the way of security. With hundreds of nuclear weapons the chance of invasion is not what it was in the 60s and 70s. It is zero.

Israel is leading the rush to war with Iran. This is a mistake with global consequences.

If you read back I don't think the original thread hijack was me but I sure added to it.

you changed from stalking to ranting, whats next ? :dunno: trolling ? :closemouth:

...........by trolling do you mean like when people sneak back on a board under a different name after being banned? Like when you were banned but kept coming back?

If I am banned I will stay banned. And you?

Cheering and high fiving 3,000 Americans dying horribly is "silly" and hopefully you will express that to the wrong person.

...........by trolling do you mean like when people sneak back on a board under a different name after being banned? Like when you were banned but kept coming back?

If I am banned I will stay banned. And you?

Cheering and high fiving 3,000 Americans dying horribly is "silly" and hopefully you will express that to the wrong person.

:sleeping: thats all ? come on I know you can do better......

Archived