Thai360 Website

Bar4

Just came across this on youtube:

Have an update on the owner of Bar 4,he read some of my post and has threatened me now with bodily harm,he also has gotten some of his butt buddy's from the Bar ladies web site to ban me like he did before on Thai 360 web site,all are a bunch pimps and scum bags.The web site owners are in hiding from me but I will someday catch up w/ the owner of Bar 4 and hurt him real bad plus his ex-wife works for him and she is a Whore also.

german411 3 weeks ago

This is from our old buddy german411 aka trapperjohn and riolobo, the famous internet warrior.

Are you running scared Khun Sanuk? Be afraid, be very afraid. ;-)

Cheers,

Mark

Fecking unbelievable!

http://www.youtube.c...-I&feature=plcp

The BG in the white "hotpants" is reading a book!! :yikes:

This video must be fake. It goes agains anything we usually hear about BGs.

By the way, when I went with my first long-time BG to Ko Samui, in the next bungalow was a BG who stayed there with some Italian guys. She spend a lot of time reading books (she seemed completely bored of the guys). It was one of the most beautiful BGs I have ever seen, and she reading books made her even more interesting for me. Hadn't I been there with a BG already I would have tried get in contact with her. But of course with a BG at my side and having heard about the legendary jealousy of BGs/Thai girls in general I ignored the beauty...

Archived