Us Missionaries Target A Tough Sell: Bangkok Bar Girls

Coss

Hi,

Where you see anything about shoving religion down their throats?

Because that is exactly what they do when these girls come along with them. If they were truly concerned about the girls then they'd help *regardless* of whether they wanted to listen to them spout about Jezus. The main goal however is not helping girls but converting them.

Sanuk!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"i imagine some of us have paid to take a girl out of the bar for a while,treated them to a meal and a drink and then kindly shown them a bed for the night..."

But did you also quote scripture to them, trying to convert them?

Sanuk!

i have been known to exclaim 'oh my god' at times,does that count?.

but i did a little clever and used to say'oh my buddah'.....

the goal of those (or any) NGOs are to stay in business & christ as many girls as possible by whatever (easiest) means they can.

so in LOS they prey on the weakest & easiest girls aka the BGs in NEP & SC :shakehead

if they wanted to reall 'save' someone they'd head to chinatown or some dirty border shacks & face the real world lol :soapbox:

OR best: offer a real incentive to the girls aka serious cash or a path to a hiso career or business creation ;)

if they wanted to reall 'save' someone they'd head to chinatown or some dirty border shacks & face the real world lol :soapbox:

Let's see how long a couple of jackass Christian missionaries last down in the Muslim border provinces... Mostly likely they would meet their Maker sooner than planned, with their severed heads under their arms, to boot! That's one thing radical Islam and me can agree on: Christian missionaries suck...

Archived