Men get better and women get desperate?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't agree with spirit_of_town_hall's assertion that it is not "natural" for a man to stay home and look after a baby wheras it is for a woman. Everyone is different. While much of western culture pins the bringing up of babies as woman's work and a man's job is to pay the rent, many of my asian friends had both sets of parents very active in the rearing of kids. From babies on up.

<<burp>>

Hi gummigut,

>...it is not "natural" for a man to stay home and look after a baby wheras it is for a woman.

I'm with you on this one.

I just don't get the idea of 'natural' or 'unnatural' stuff.

All my married friends help their spouse to take care of their children very actively. Though some of my females friends can afford to stay at home and just rear her child but they decided to keep working. They said they'd worked hard for their degree so they didn't want to waste it by stop working. I understand that being educated mothers are good for the children but I think it would be nicer to contribute yourself at work directly.

Chocalat Steve,

I agree with you completely. But I'd like to see more males rear children. Maybe we will have less criminals and drug addicts. I'm being serious.

GTG

• 2 weeks later...

on the subject of aging women:

"Geography of a Woman:

Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa or Australia. She is half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful with bushland around the fertile deltas.

Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like America or Japan. Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade especially with countries with cash or cars.

Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India or Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.

Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France or Argentina. She may have been half destroyed during the war but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia or Iraq. She lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia or Canada. Very wide, quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.

Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia. With a glorious and all conquering past but alas no future.

After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

"

you might like the follow-up then:

"The Geography of a Man

Between the ages of 15 - 70 a man is like Zimbabwe - ruled by a dick."

"That post gets copied (sans the source of course, I'll leave you out of it) and gets passed to the men around the office! "

why don't u do as i did? - i emailed to a bunch of women also - sure some were offended, but most were quite good about it - i think it helps to send women these little sexist type things - they respect you for it (and for your honesty) - i've found that its much easier to get into their panties after you've broken down these little barriers :o

i think that its quite variable but i'd guess that approx 60-85% of men are ruled by their dicks completely - i am one of them

it depends a lot on genetic make-up, social class, culture etc

in the uk I think most working class men are ruled by the 2nd head, a lot of middle class professionals are as well - but many genuinely aren't

many friends of mine are doctors and there are a significant proportion of them that conform to the sterotype saintly dr kildare mold- completely monogamous, the only thing they consider of importance in life is being able to help others

cultural factors are v.important- all my cypriot friends are very saintly- v.family oriented - thats what cypriots are like in general

Archived