Syria Thread

acockasian

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your rant and personal attacks aside, what was your purpose ...?

-To correct false information before you started your standard pattern of insults and profanity, then reverting to your usual victim persona when your aggression fails or you perceive a challenge.

Does SpiceMan has the same right for a full blasted bullying post for his dentist mistake ?

-There are sources that state, incorrectly, that Assad is a dentist so SpiceMan was not wrong. Bullying implies that you are the victim which is not the case here. Your incorrect correction was corrected – grow up, be a man, deal with it.

Only your obsession with me …

-You make more mistakes than anyone else on the board. You lash out with insults and profanity far more than anyone else. I don't know what went wrong in your childhood but your attitude in Thailand will seriously backfire on you in the event you ever do live here. In case you haven't noticed I've made an effort to not post in threads you are posting in but this thread is an important topic and one that I wish could only be about Syria. Not about you or your issues.

As usual, I'll post in any thread I choose to …

-As long as KS and the mods allow it yes you will. Unfortunately, regardless of whether you have anything to contribute. For you, sadly, the fact that you can post is what counts – not the content or accuracy of your post. When you stick to emoticons you do just fine.

Back on topic, what can you tell us about Syria, the country named in the title of this thread?

I'm sure that you've met and had soup with Assad and his wife 70 to 80 times and they know you well.

The Syrian lentil and spinach soups are great!

QED * big yawn*

The priority now is preventing Assad from using chemical weapons on his people, after that putting a stop to the fighting. All this easier said than done. I see the discussions on turning over the chemical weapons going nowhere fast, forcing Obama to put his money where his mouth is. Just don't see Obama going through with a strike on Assad's forces, resulting in his popularity dropping more.

Archived