what can i do? trust her........?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anybody staying in bkk at the moment who could check out my gf? only a telephone call or 2 would be necessary.

so certain things have come to light............

contact by pm or email only . thanx

so i already checked out stickman´s site. it is not necessary to see her, meet her. only a telephone call or 2 would do it.

i am really desperate. would be glad smbd. could help me...

Dude...get a grip. You can't be that desparate. I repeat: Call stick and get problem solved. What's the problem? Why the hesitation when you can have your answer given to you right away???

so maybe some of you like to know if there was an happy end in that story.there was none.

last time i was asking for smbd, who could do a telephone call for me to find out smth about my gf. i had good luck and with the help of this man (it wasnt stick.) i will save a lot of money now. it was like one of the members here said it before "if u think there is smth. wrong then there probably is".

she continued freelancing not the same style as before but she continued.

oh man i´m so angry with myself; a simple tel.call changed so much.why this idea came up so late?

but now i know for myself, that i will never trust a lady working that business again.

so by saving a lot of money ,i can now enjoy my next holiday in august.

thank u very much MR.X! i really owe u a beer....... :-)

It's the same old story, they ALWAYS lie. I think that even when they want to be good they find the lure of the money Irresistible.

Archived