what can i do? trust her........?

oh man i´m so angry with myself; a simple tel.call changed so much.why this idea came up so late?

Firstly I'm sorry that it didn't work out as you had envisioned. But don't be too hard on yourself, you were suspicious and following through on your suspicions you found the truth. It could have been far worse. I'm sure you have learned many lessons from this experience.

but now i know for myself, that i will never trust a lady working that business again.

As far as never trusting a BG/freelancer there are many that can be trusted to a larger extent than what you just experienced, the newer to the scene the better. Pattaya beer bar scene for example has many new girls arriving every day in search of a Farang BF (Thai language skills helpful here). The sooner you can remove them from "the scene" the better your chances are of finding one you can "trust". Send them home to their village with a reasonable monthly income and see how they do, or take them home with you. Have fun, don?t worry too much.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind that these girls have the attention span of a goldfish and they miss the "pack".

How would you feel if she said she was bored after a week in Germany and wanted to go home because you are at work all day?

She doesn't speak German either, that could be frustrating for her!

The honeymoon doesn't last long, believe me.

I think you just saved a lot of heartache and Euros.

Good luck in August, you might meet a stunning office girl on the skytrain.... or bus.... I have!

Hi TheDude,

As cynical as most of us are, I, for one, am sorry to hear about this. Been looking on this post as an accident waiting to happen. I guess it's because if you have to ask the questions you were asking, then something is not right.

Hey...all you can do is chalk it up to experience, my friend. You're 6 months older now, and 10 years wiser.

Conceder yourself knocked up one rung on the ladder to enlightenment. Look at it this way. At least you were smart enough to be asking the questions. You're right. That process did save you a lot of baht and agony in the end.

So now on to better things. smile.gif

One more thing.....Thai women are like women all over the world. Some are bad, some are good. Don't let this experience tell you that all Thai women are bad. There are some true angels out there. Trust this coming from someone just a few rungs ahead of you.

HT

Hi Dude,

Sorry to hear this.

In fact I believe there is only one solution: live with her far away from the bar scene or bring her over to your place.

I would not recommend the latter, taking a tg out of her country, family, culture,climate, food is not a good idea. I live a 50/50 solution (50% of my time in LOS) until I can sort out my personnal problems (my parents are unable to leave their home, gives me a huge problem) I would most certainly like to have this 90/10.

I am in the second 50/50 for an other 3 weeks, but phone her every 2 to 3 days, we live 450km from bkk, she is happy to be out of the game, I trust her but am not stupid, so I watch out, I have a friend in my house now for one week, I talk and mail to friends who live in the same village. It is not a sign of distrust, just being carefull, I do love her and don't want to get hurt.

Next time watch out and take care.

Dude,

I think you are being a bit harsh on her. I mean, what did you expect? Like I said before, she started freelancing because she needed the money somehow (if it is for survival or the buying of luxury goods, i don't know). I think it is unfair to think that she would quit the game when you offered her no means of support. I said it before and I will say it again, financial support in this type of situation IS necessary to show her that you are really committed. You should only feel cheated by her if she would be still freelancing if you supported her financially.

Better luck next time,

Soongmak

Welcome to the ranks of those that have been screwed over by a BG. There are many here who have experienced some of what you are going through now. You are not the first and will not be the last. At least you found out now instead of later. Consider yourself lucky in that you didn't lose more money and more of your heart. Don't take this as an example of all the women of Thailand. There are many honest, trustworthy ladies available. The problem is finding them, especially when you only have a week or two holiday. Good luck in the future! HSTEACH

HSTEACH,

Just tell me where he got screwed? He didn't support her, so what should he expect? That she would live on 15,000 bhat for a couple of months? If you think he got screwed on this one, I think your life must be full with selfpity.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

so just like i wrote before "certain things have come to light"

i think it would be no problem living with 20.000 THB that she had for only 2 months. then she could come to my country.

but i found out that she played a thai card game almost every night with her friends.her words " now i not go nana disco for work but honey i so boring... what can i do .... i go see my friends...", that is the problem , her friends having a bad influence on her.so i think the 20 grands lasted at least 1 week because those girls borow money each other if they have/have non.

before i thought she was not that stupid and had understood the money discussion i had with her. but they are all the same , if they have money ,they throw it away and don´t think about tomorrow.

before i thought she was not that stupid and had understood the money discussion i had with her. but they are all the same , if they have money ,they throw it away and don´t think about tomorrow

Please, no generalization. There are girls who spend all money on gambling, alcohol or boy friends. On the other hand there are also bg who save their money and do the best with it for their own future. Such girls may be in the minority but they're there.

IMO Thedude I think your expectations were way too high and unrealistic.Sorry to hear you were dissapointed.

Unless you are fully prepared to take care of her and committ there is just no way you can dictate her professional business tro her.

You would have had a much better experience if you just had her visit you without all of the strings atttached.

Archived