Don't F@&k With My Cartoons !

StoneSoup

Workman nearly falls to his death after child cuts rope because drilling ‘disturbed his cartoon TV show’

ad_144269796.jpg?w=650&h=473&crop=1#038;h=729

ad_144269742.jpg?w=650&h=433&crop=1#038;h=667

A workman nearly plummeted to his death after a child cut the ropes on his harness because the noisy work was interrupting his TV show.

Liu Mai was using a drill on the side of the apartment building earlier this week in Guizhou, China 80ft off the ground when 10-year-old Tang Chu took a knife to his ropes, almost causing his death.

Mr Liu said: ‘I was using an electric drill to fit security lights to the outside of the building when I felt my safety rope shaking. I looked up to see what was wrong.

‘Then I saw the boy cutting the rope with a knife. I shouted at him to stop but he didn’t listen and soon after, the rope was broken. I was petrified.’

A spokesman from the local fire service said the boy acted on impulse when the drilling made it difficult for him to hear his cartoons.

http://metro.co.uk/2...v-show-4850320/

Maybe Putin has the answer.

But war is so selective and what you're left with is usually a cross section of what you started with, less some males. If only there was a virus that targeted all the kinds of people I don't like. Then the world would be a better place.

Oh and I are posting tongue in cheek :)