The Beginning

" Try googling for "42 hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" and I think you'll get a better idea of what Coss was referring to."

Ohhhhhh, there was me thinking Coss, was super intelligent or something, and knowing about science and quantum physics, never mind, i'll look up 42 hitchhikers guide to the galaxy instead .. :)

I didn't understand this anyway .... :)

The Theory of the 42s

The "Theory of the 42s" is a theory of energy that takes on the form of matter through determinate patterns within a ten-dimensional space-time structure: nine spatial dimensions and time. There is no absolute time, position or direction for observation; it is only the comparative difference of the separate dimensions in time that has meaning.

"The elementary particles of modern physics can be transformed into each other as in the philosophy of Plato. They do not themselves consist of matter, but they are the only possible form of matter. Energy takes on the form of an elementary particle, by manifesting itself in this form."

Werner Heisenberg

Determinate patterns, patterns expressed as bound states, are generated within the dimensions.

The basic equation used to create the patterns that represent the bounded states of energy within the different dimensions is Z 1 = Z^2 + C. The Mandelbrot set is a two-dimensional donor set of initial conditions that iterate into determinate structures. The Mandelbrot set is used within a 42 as a proxy to stand for the four-dimensional donor set of points that iterate to a determinate system within that 42.

The determinate patterns created within the different dimensions represent separated energy configurations. At the smallest reaches of space and time, the boundaries between dimensions are real.

Determinate patterns exist within one dimension then extend into the next dimension to form a part of the whole.

RSK is a nine-dimensional spatial structure where determinate patterns of energy form. RSK is composed of three different, three-dimensional structures: 42 1 , 42 2 and 42 3 (forty-two one, forty-two two and forty-two three).

clip_image006.jpgclip_image007.jpgclip_image008.jpgclip_image009.jpgclip_image010.jpg

Each 42 is a specific, and distinct, three-dimensional reference frame. The different configurations of three 42s create different configurations in RSK .

RSK itself can be left- (L) or right- ® handed. RSK can have a positive or negative time vector configuration. Within these structures of RSK , matter, anti-matter and dark matter form.

There is no "absolute" pattern that shows exactly the structure of energy as a sub-atomic particle. The exploration of the patterns within the structure of RSK is an exercise of discovery of the fractal geometry of an unseen world.