Saying It As It Is

You guys of member states of the EU, always talk about your form of democracy, but I can never take the European members of this board seriously again. You have mentioned that we have an unelected goverment right now which is true, and critized Thailand for it, although this will be not be indefinately

Don't you realize you have the same but yours is forever

In Europe 800 million people are govererd under the EU by unelected officials and the unelected president of the European council who is paid more than the President of the United States

Can anyone please explain this form of democracy, where laws and poilicy's of immigration of countries, are under the control of an unelected group of people.

If this is what you think democracy should be you are welcome to it. I call it world order by a few ....

I see little wrong here. Saying it like it is, well maybe, but to be sure NF has his own agenda.

As to the EU, heh heh, yes biggest mess ever most likely on that level. This is probably why some feel eligible to speak about democracy having lived and experienced one of its more bizarre forms.

And I don't quite get your point. Personally I see nothing overtly wrong with the current government. It's another military dictatorship, a form of government well understood. Its benefits and failings are, or should be, well recognised. It's not democratic nor can it ever be.

" NF has his own agenda " You mean the National Front ???

I'm really shocked how little you know about Untied kingdom politics

Nigel Paul Farage is a British politician and leader of the UK Independence Party since 2010, a position he also held from September 2006 to November 2009. Since 1999 he has been a Member of the European Parliament for South East England. Wikipedia

" EU-ness is evolving and I think hasty judgement should be withdrawn in most cases "

Better hurry up .... 35 Million Romains are on their way so iv'e read, the fist wave will be the criminals they come first. Even better the European form of democracy will not allow it's own people to have any say in anything, including immigration.

Thailand has more than it's share of problems but nothing on the scale of Europe.