Saying It As It Is

Me thinks you cannot compare 800 million people of the EU to 75 million of Thailand, first off.

The EU really got going, about 2000? or so? and they have been tweeking it ever since.

Thailand got going...just for a date, 1945 (70 years)? Now let's check how many governments and constitutions, EU vs Thailand.

To me, looks like Thailand is the winner with the larger numbers :dunno:

buying into the scare mongering by the types of Nigel Paul Farage or Dutch politician Geert Wilders is stupid. Just plain stupid. According to Wilders the Netherlands would be overrun by Eastern Europeans. Guess what .... it didn't happen.

All these people thrive on is sowing hate and divisions in society by getting out the immigrant bogyman and playing on nationalistic feelings. These kind of politicians have nothing to offer but hatred.

The EU has done a lot for the people in Europe. A lot more than most will give it credit for. Do they need more tweaking, yes they do, but so does any process.

" The EU really got going, about 2000? or so? and they have been tweeking it ever since."

The only reason as I would see it, that they have been tweekng for 15 years, is simply because it doesn't work.

The ultimate intention, is to have a world order, with a central bank, and a world run by unelected bureaucrats. We are under a caretaker goverment at present, but it will change at some point in the future, and we will have free voting. Which will elect a goverment as a representation of the views of the people, unlike Europe .

If it is so good for countries to remain in the EU being democratic, why are the people denied a referendum to say they want to remain in it or not. The reason is they are afraid the people will say No as did Ireland. They were only allowed to vote because i was in their constitution but it was ignored by the faceless bureaucrats

" dumb bitch "

umm ... I expect another insult ignored by the board, but you have already proved in my eyes and other board members what you are. No matter I wll look for the ignore preference on this board, and will no longer be a subject of your unfounded and constant abuse....

My last repy to you can be found on my post " mobile video clips " ....

" The EU really got going, about 2000? or so? and they have been tweeking it ever since."

The only reason as I would see it, that they have been tweekng for 15 years, is simply because it doesn't work.

The ultimate intention, is to have a world order, with a central bank, and a world run by unelected bureaucrats. We are under a caretaker goverment at present, but it will change at some point in the future, and we will have free voting. Which will elect a goverment as a representation of the views of the people, unlike Europe .

Whoa there missy. The proposed new Thai Constitution puts the power in the hands of a non-elected (appointed) body. So you better fight that if you want a representative government.

Want to join my gang .. Free to join, no monthy contributions, and none of the problems of the other lot.

Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership

post-55327-0-06416300-1429894738_thumb.jpg

" Whoa there missy. The proposed new Thai Constitution puts the power in the hands of a non-elected (appointed) body. So you better fight that if you want a representative government."

Refering to the introduction of the security order under Article 44 of the Interim Constitution. Prayuth already has unlimited powers anyway, putting into an Interim Constitution, at this stage is not really going to make that much difference ....... but maybe prudent for National security in the future.

Or that's as I see it ......