Smutty Bit's - Or How I Had My Knees Sucked In A Jakarta Brothel

Was in Jakarta not so long ago. While the obvious exapt place to play has always been Block M, I personally find it too much like a watered down version of Cowboy.

This is a good website I've found useful for visiting http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2011/06/blok-m-jalan-falatehan.html

It can be fun, but if I go there I prefer Top Gun to anywhere else, it's like a Thermae style place, freelancers, not too pushy, no Japanese I noticed, old expats get up and play with the band, one old bloke was amazingly good on one night I was there.

However the girls are, like most freelancer places, a bit dodgy, some stunners, some, errgghhhhh

So I have started going to places like SUMO.

Sumo I do like, It's not expensive, unless your dumb and fall for the "Buy everyone a shot of tequila" game.

The range of girls from locals, to Thai/Vietnamese/Chinese/Russians.

Obviously the further away, and paler, the more expensive, that said I think Sumatra girls are just stunning, asian, curvy, and hot. There are some they call "Indian" with a very strong arab influence, amazing bodies, straight out of a temple.

At Sumo you get a cubicle, not sure why as there is no gym, and then it's a restaurant, eating drinking and show time, and all the time a steady rotation of girls. English and white? no problem!

When you take a girl, it's added onto your bill, along with a room fee, quite cheap, and pay on exit, tip the girl if you like her.

One girl from there though totally amazed me,

Stunning body as she disrobed, flawless, then as I was gettin a bit cazy, she said

"Relax, we have a few hours, no hurry"

So she gave me a great back massage, rolled me over, and started to

Suck my knees

Yes,

Suck my knees

And I have to say, I almost went through the roof, it was without doubt one of the most amazing feelings, in a great sexy way, I have ever had.

If you had said to me 2 years ago

"Ever had your knees sucked? It's great!"

I'd laugh and walk away

As I couldn't walk away, it's hard to walk with a girl sucking your knee caps,

It was stunning, amazing, with her ending up on top of me.

Well worth going often

No idea what a Starfish is, they perform!

• Like 2

Maybe Frede is the BF :surprised:

Good tale PTBM, I've always enjoyed Indo. I go back to the heyday of the Tanamur and the original Hard Rock cafe in JKT. Was a wild place. Whilst I know I had a lot of sex there I can't recall actually paying for it, well not in a Thai sense. All sex is paid sex.