Thainess

The upholding of the three main pillars: *Those with the greatest amount of money and connections - regardless how much they crap on the poor schmucks without it, *those with muscle behind them who can wield the threat of violence to enforce their will, *and most of all - those with a combination of the first two willing to twist religious and cultural ideals to suit their purpose.

On the other hand , Mr Coss , what happened to the Deep Klong Bangkok Anglers´club ? Once upon a time heavily promoted at the occasion of your arrival at this fine board of selected gentlemen and since then long time no hear .

Good memory Bubi, the fishing goes on unabated. The Sukhumvit Deep Klong Anglers´club, failed to attract sufficient membership fees, to justify the administration costs, the accountants were unable to do anything to combat this position and the lawyers advised a cessation of the membership drive.

There have been several informal expeditions, including one yesterday evening, where no fish were caught, though a brown trout broke, the surface, at my feet, and I deemed it to be a whale, as the only part of it visible in the black water, was the upper half of it's caudal fin, easily as big as the palm of my hand.

Other events have been located in Laos, wherein captive behemoths in ponds were hooked through a haze of merriment, pert female parts and whiskey.

Should any esteemed members of this board wish to express interest in a future resurrection of the Sukhumvit Deep Klong Anglers´club, I am, as always, at your service.

Coss