Gaaawn To The Dogs

bust

Teen takes selfies while getting oral sex from dog at grandma’s house

dog-sex-lick-vagina-what-selfie.jpg

In
by
/ June 18, 2015

A Florida teen is in the dog house following the discovery that she’d (allegedly) been having sexual relations with the family dog at her grandma’s house.

Police searched the phone of Ashley Miller, 18, of Bradenton, Florida, as part of an investigation into a “transmission of harmful material to a minor†case earlier this month. (One must hope this was not the material in question.) Little did they know they would find numerous photos of Miller
in flagrante delicto
with her puppy pal, whom someone named “2-Face†for some cruel reason.

In a folder titled “2-face fun,†investigators found 17 photos of a “canine performing oral sex on an unknown white female.†In a subsequent interview with cops, Miller acknowledged she was the woman in the photos and that she was being licked by her dog “2-face.â€

Miller said that the female dog, which she has owned since 2006, has “licked her vagina approximately 30 to 40 times,†police reported. Miller further explained that she “would call 2-face into her room, take her pants off, open her legs and 2-face would lick her vagina.†She added that a prior dog, named “Scarface,†also licked her on a similar number of occasions.

The peanut-butter scented teen was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of sexual activities involving animals. In the police report, she maintains that she never touched the dog’s own genitals, and that “2-face would just do that and she did not have to push her to do it.†She also stated that “from when she turned eighteen to now 2-face licked her vagina ten times at most.†Just a girl and her dog, doing what they love best.

A vet’s examination of 2-Face revealed no apparent damage to the dog, and I’m guessing 2-Face has no clue what everyone is so upset about. Am I the only one starting to think this issue would be best handled privately, by the family?

Miller is scheduled for arraignment next month. If nothing else, this case should show all the pit bull naysayers out there just how friendly and trainable the breed can be.

EEEwwwww .

Um who pray tell is Piggy?

Piggy AKA Moo Noi

An ex BM whom was Thailand based before he saw through the Bullshit, he was an oracle on BKK Air Con Buses.

I only met he guy in Singapore circa 2007 on his birthday, I didn't frisk him for peanut butter!