Fighter jet crashes in farmland, Northeast Thailand

Coss

And you think  that younweee were joking Coss?

The craziness about Jatukham amulets is literally taking new heights as the RTAF is taking some much-sought-after amulets on routine flights on F-16 fighters in the hope of boosting their supernatural powers and market value.

Article

No need for maintenance or training, the Jathukham amulet takes care of everything.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “On a Wing and a Prayer”

How do you get 25% total write off.

Number of Aircraft written off 401 Page 1 Column 6 last row

Number of F16 manufactured Over 4600

Say 4600 then 401/4600 is 8.9% or 1 in 11,47 written off

Number of Aircraft written off 6 plus the lates 1 making 7

Number of Thailand F16 Aircraft 51

So 7/51 is 13,72% or 1 in 7,28 written off

On paper Thailand has had 55% more crashes than global average, but many of the global figure includes aircraft lost in active service, something the RTAF has not seen. Take those losses out of the equation and the crash ration goes from 1.55 times higher to a number approaching 2. I admit my statement of rice as much was a slight exaggeration / poetic licence.

On the Amulet v Cross, or St Peter for that matter, you don’t get Western Air Chief Marshall’s mentioning “Their Supernatural Powers” or “The F 16 supersonic speed would quicken ones good fortune, protection and prosperity” If they did they would be locked in a padded cell wearing a straight jacket.

On 3/10/2022 at 8:21 AM, Coss said:

t-07-Fighter-jet-crashes-in-farmland-Nor

AVM Prapas Sornchaidee, spokesman of the air force, said the F-16A jet crashed in an agricultural field in Chaturat district during its training session and its pilot ejected safely.

.....    .....

I'd like to congratulate AVM Prapas Sornchaidee,  on his immaculate uniform, coiffure and turn-out, also the perfectly polished air force lectern.

AVM Prapas Sornchaide now has a competitor for best turned out Thai big brass.

t-08-Thai-Navy-Chief-in-Cambodia-to-tigh

Navy Chief Adm Somprasong Nilsamai over the weekend met with his Cambodian counterpart, Adm Tea Vinh, and Gen Vong Pisen, chief of the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces, to encourage more visits and teleconference calls between the two nations.

https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/thai-navy-chief-in-cambodia-to-tighten-military-cooperation-392500

Though I reckon Navy Chief Adm Somprasong Nilsamai shoulda taken off his flotation device before the meeting.