Boars still alive

Nasiadai

On 8/8/2023 at 7:25 PM, Shibuya said:

Fucking hell, another Leyther!

leigh is the place to be at the moment, tho but. Wembley soon 

I had to Google that 😃

Leigh Leopards .... coached by a Queenslander I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

7 hours ago, bust said:

I had to Google that 😃

Leigh Leopards .... coached by a Queenslander I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

I don’t like these modern day nicknames of Rugby Clubs the old ones were a lot better (Grumpy old man moment)

Leigh Leopards is a recent name, used to be Centurions, both of which have fuck all to do with the town Link

I prefer the Old Nicknames when Warrington were Wires (wire works inTown) Widnes were The Chemics (Chemical Plant in town) and so on, non of this Leopards, Wolves & Vikings crap

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Old Hippie said:

Good to know! What have you been up to?

Well I got married 13 years ago, have one boy and have been working in IT in Europe since I left Thailand in 2007, so a very normal uneventful life.

What about you?

On 2/21/2024 at 12:02 AM, drogon said:

Well I got married 13 years ago, have one boy and have been working in IT in Europe since I left Thailand in 2007, so a very normal uneventful life.

What about you?

Married, no kids, wife had none prior, have a 3 year old niece who has won my heart and will probably be the Thai girl that gets all my money. Still working in aircraft technical crap, hope to retire in a few years…they keep moving the goal post so to say. Could go now, but my wife just got her visa for the USA (only took 2 friggin’ years…} and has to be in the USA for 5 years in order to collect my social security when I die…the money I paid into a government mandated account…total scam.  But really not a lot, plan to visit Paris and maybe Belgium, UK and Switzerland and Germany at some point with my wife as I/we have friends and family there.  Life has been fun…

On 2/19/2024 at 6:07 PM, drogon said:

Hi, yeah I am still alive

Long time no see mare, last I remember you was when you had to take a rain check on hooking up in Madrid (The City in Spain not the old bar in Patpong) due to an incident with a car resulting in a broken leg if I remember correctly .