Facebook messenger

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

I feel seriously honored to be able to post here in a strictly tecnical environment which I do not understand anything about. Point is that any internetbased subjects like facebook, instagram,spotify,netflix etcetera mean absolutely nothing to me, timewasters they are. People spend their precious days on earth watching this crap even if walking around, as if the real world would not exist any more. Nuff said, you know what I mean.

Couple of days ago I activated my 10 years old facebook-account which I did only establish then to receive video clips about my newborn dog somewhere in Hungary. Reason is that I wish to contact a man from somewhere and sent him a message via facebook messenger , I have no other leads. Now I wonder if this man did ever receive anything because he does not answer and there is no sign it did ever arrive at destination. I checked via google and probably  facebook allows messenger contacts only after previous activities of whichever kind. I am asking for your assistance what could be done. Thank you in advance.

This may help

The first step to understanding whether or not your message has been read is to become familiar with the Facebook message read receipts. These little icons appear next to a message in your conversation thread to let you know its status. There are three possible statuses: Sent, Delivered, and Read.

Link

IMG_0551.webp

Facebook Messenger is amazingly easy to hack. 

You don't need to know the password

Just claim you lost it, get a convincing story, tell them no longer have access to old email

New email (hacker) is sent reset code

Old email gets told so you try to claim back but hacker has now installed 2 phase passwords so you can't reclaim

Massive drama

Send in photo of

Still can't get account back

Hacker wins

Thank you gentlemen, but other that an icon under my message it says in German : Gesendet . So it has been sent and now probably waiting for being opened. The man I want to contact has obviously been inactive on facebook for almost a year, so maybe he is not aware of my mail. Would facebook notify him somehow if he receives something by "normal" facebook, me answering on an old issue?

21 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Would facebook notify him somehow if he receives something by "normal" facebook, me answering on an old issue?

It all depends on how the recipient has set up his account, there is an option for email, sms etc notification but it needs to be set up. How the account is configured is not viable to other users.

FB Notifications

• 3 weeks later...