Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

GTG, you're ashamed - rather than proud - of being Thai because some drunk imbeciles in a bar might make lecherous statements about Pattaya?!

That's sad.

I know several Thai professionals (working on their Masters' degrees and/or working in the corporate world) as well as dozens of Thais whom I met at the local Thai temple. They all are very proud of being Thai. Perhaps it's because they don't hang out with drunk men in bars. The all are aware of the issue that you cited, but I suppose they have more acumen.

If comments of drunk men in a bar are an important concern of yours as you indicated, then the world shallow comes to mind.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think GTG, (her alias) has resented to bargirl ..many Thai woman (not bargirl) have same opinion with her ..but i don't know..for me it's normal..people can choose everything they want..it's not my matter.. so I don't care about what a bargirl will do..cause they don't steal my boyfriend..... I think nobody wants to be or work in bargirl..so we shoudn't decide or point that bargirl is not good.. GTG used to stay in western country, right? maybe they met many farang there and they always asked her about Patpong or bar in thailand..she may feel guilty when that farang asked her..so it can make her angry and hate farang..but it's different culture between Thailand and western coutry..so she shouldn't hate farang who have sex or take bargirl to be their wife or Mia Noi.. or maybe GTG is Mia Noi of farang also..I don't know.. she tried to say that why farang doesn't like normal girl who works in office...ummm..ok, i think because farang who come here as tourists, they don't have more time to flirt or make relationship with normal girls..cause when they meet normal , they can't go to talk or ask details..it's opposite with bargirl..farang can go to bar and talk with bargirl.. and then bargirl isn't ugly so that's why farang like bargirl..I think every thai girls are nice and sweet..so farang doesn't care job or anything...they just care their feeling..if they feel happy and comfortable to be with someone..I think it's good and enough.. ..but I think GTG shoudn't judge to hate farang's attitude...it's good that she expresses her feeling but she almost makes a war with farang.. I don't hate farang..but i don't like only somepeople who isn't nice .... but not all of farang will come to Thailand only for sex or bargirl..many farang like my country.. ... but I don't agree with many reasons of GTG... even I'm a thai girl... she said like she is insulting to bargirl and bargirl is thai woman same with her.. no good... nobody is better than anyone.....she should be proud to be born in Thailand and to be Thai girl as we are.

Regards,

pattaya127,

>don't put yourself in a deeper hole. What thai? she has been studying in US for years, worked as an office manager in US for months, when she apeaks english, she means english. Don't assume anything, since like you said: you don' t know...

OK..OK..

>well, are you saying that a few drunks are the reason why thai women fear to say "I am thai"? What kind of nonsense is that?

NOT ALL THE TIME, OK? Geez, is it very difficult to understand????????????

>It was, in context, saying that thai women are feeling unworthy to be "thai", interiorizing the fact that they will always be seen as sex fodder. (how's that for language problem?, ahah)

Then my answer would be NO. Feeling unworthy to be Thai, God , UNWORTHY ? Pleeeeeease.

GTG

bibblies,

>They're kidding around with you. The delicate Thai sensibility may find it distasteful, or even insulting, but it's acceptable farang behaviour (at least, in England!) to rib someone a bit about a supposed feature of their home-region or country.

I think that's what they did.

>*But, I suspect that you don't really care. You are, like many others, concerned only with the "face" thing of having gaudy, brash bar-girls appearing in public and making them a scapegoat for any tiny "problems" (almost always, a perceived loss of face) you may encounter.

Did I say I blame the bgs? I just told you guys that the problem is involved a lot of factors. Geez, this is becoming repetitive.

frown.gif

GTG

NOOT,

>I think GTG, (her alias) has resented to bargirl ..many Thai woman (not bargirl) have same opinion with her ..but i don't know..for me it's normal..people can choose everything they want..it's not my matter.. so I don't care about what a bargirl will do..cause they don't steal my boyfriend

And if they do..Just kidding tongue.gif

>..... I think nobody wants to be or work in bargirl..so we shoudn't decide or point that bargirl is not good.. GTG used to stay in western country, right? maybe they met many farang there and they always asked her about Patpong or bar in thailand..she may feel guilty when that farang asked her..so it can make her angry and hate farang

Did I say I hate them? I don't think so. Not all of them any way smile.gif Just the one who are stupid. smile.gif

>..but it's different culture between Thailand and western coutry..so she shouldn't hate farang who have sex or take bargirl to be their wife or Mia Noi.. or maybe GTG is Mia Noi of farang also..I don't know..

Haahaaa OH MY GOD ! laugh.gif

Are you Thalenoi's mia noi? No, I know you're not. tongue.gif

>she tried to say that why farang doesn't like normal girl who works in office

I didn't say that at all. I didn't ask anything like that. Are you mistaken me with other female posters , like 007?

>...but I think GTG shoudn't judge to hate farang's attitude...

it's good that she expresses her feeling but she almost makes a war with farang.. I don't hate farang..but i don't like only somepeople who isn't nice ....

ME TOO !

>.....she should be proud to be born in Thailand and to be Thai girl as we are.

I am. But SOMETIMES I reluctant to say I'm Thai. That's all. (I don't know how many times I have to say this. )

Hope you stick around on this board at least for awhile.

GTG

josh_ingu,

>Honestly ask your self one question:

If my child was sick or in need of an operation, would I do what was necessary to provide for that child?

Is your "virtue" of a higher value than the life of a child?

OK...tough question. BUT! one that many of the girls *are* faced with. <

First of all, I was going to have a child if I couldn't provide good life for them. So, just don't get married if you're not ready. It's different in the village I know. But a lot of girls I know don't put up with it. It's possible.

>OK. I do agree that some girls go into it merely for the "easy money"...but you judge *all* the girls by that yard stick, which I think is wrong.

Did you read ALL my posts here. I said I detest SOME OF THEM not ALL, ok?

GTG

Archived