BG multiple BF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the toughest question to answer for me in LOS. I have so far lived by the rule that just because I happened to see something like this, that I should not get in the middle of it.

BG's like to check mail on my PC and that brings up this dilemma. They sometimes want me in on mails, want a translation, or want me to write mails to thier BF(s). Of these 3, I will only translate. Exception: one wanted me to help send nude photos and because she was hot and I could keep copies, I snapped away smile.gif. My philosophy is to stay clear of the relationship and not judge what a BG is doing as right or wrong by western morals or standards. I believe they see what they are doing as just part of the job description, nothing more. A similar cultural difference is that lots of Thai guys seem to like having a prostitute GF. Don't most of the bargirls have a Thai BF?

The very hardest moment for me came when I translated a note to a BG who is engaged (I never barfined her and knew him in passing). He sniffed out while overseas that she was working/straying. She amazingly was able to pull off covering up all of his well observed findings that had led him to the right conclusion. My questions of why is she taking such risks when she has a guy who loves her, supports her, trusts, and will return to marry just got the "every lady same" response. I really wanted to tip him on the lies going on, but this was tempered with maybe once she leaves the scene they might have a good relationship just like when he is with her. I can live with giving it a chance on its own more than throwing in a monkey wrench because I happened to be in a certain place at a certain time.

The other way of looking at this is like this: suppose you are married or have a GF (which I believe is most of the people) and after a session with a BG find the BG went out of her way to tip off your significant other? Was it really her affair to step into your relationship?

I don't see treating these situations differently as right or wrong. You just gotta make the best call you can based on the situation.

I have to say that I am in 2 minds about this, I agree with both Belgian Boy and Stickman to a certain degree. Guys it is time to wake up and smell the coffee. Most of us go to LOS to meet and have fun with BG's. Some a lucky few will meet and fall head over heels in love with a very special person whether she is a BG or not it makes no difference.

However! I feel that BG's sre out for what they can make and it has to be understood by us guys that we are fair game to them and that they will spin us a line or two, there have been enough posts on this site about it in the past!

Use you heads not your dicks and have some fun but keep the cash in you pocket unless you "really do know" that you have something special going on.

Just a thought

Taipan

I disagree with your methods Stick. I don't think it is your place to get involved in a strangers business because you don't know the circumstances. You don't know if the guy is married or has several BG's. You don't know if the situation involves special arrangements between the two parties.

Would you do the same thing in your own country?

I am sure you have met many a punter who has a wife in Farangland. Would you contact the lady and tell her that her husband is banging BG's?

Would you tell a stranger who is a married man his wife cheats or vice versa? I know in the States that could lead to someone getting seriously hurt including the bearer of information.

I could understand if you were dealing with a friend but with a stranger you are no better than a common busybody or meddler.

Two things spring to mind:

1. The concept of minding your own business is strong in our culture, but sometime "it's none of your business" can be cited to as an excuse for doing nothing when a wrong is being perpetrated. E.g. Poland being invaded in 1939 was none of Britain's business. I, for one, don't admire the stance of countries like Switzerland in these type of matters. Standing by and doing nothing as you see a person mugged isn't very noble behaviour.

2. There seems to be an underlying idea amongst some that these "stupid" people deserve it and that they can afford the money lost anyway. Firstly, embezzling money from another person is still a crime, whether the victim is rich or poor. Secondly, the fact that they're sending money doesn't necessarily indicate that they can afford it. I know of at least one case of a person borrowing money to send because they cared so much about a person that they felt they couldn't risk not sending it.

Not doing anything because you want to keep in with a few dodgy bargirls and/or her mates or "don't want any trouble" seems a weasel's way out.

1. The concept of minding your own business is strong in our culture, but sometime "it's none of your business" can be cited to as an excuse for doing nothing when a wrong is being perpetrated. E.g. Poland being invaded in 1939 was none of Britain's business. I, for one, don't admire the stance of countries like Switzerland in these type of matters. Standing by and doing nothing as you see a person mugged isn't very noble behaviour.

[color:purple] I think your example of a geopolitical example is way too extreme and out of the context of a BG farang relationship color=purple>

2. There seems to be an underlying idea amongst some that these "stupid" people deserve it and that they can afford the money lost anyway. Firstly, embezzling money from another person is still a crime, whether the victim is rich or poor. Secondly, the fact that they're sending money doesn't necessarily indicate that they can afford it. I know of at least one case of a person borrowing money to send because they cared so much about a person that they felt they couldn't risk not sending it.

[color:purple] I seriously doubt that a BG lying to her customers and asking for money would be considered embezzlement or a crime.

Since you are talking about crimes I believe that prostitution is illegal in Thailand(please correct me if I am wrong, I read it in a travel book) if this is the case then a man engaging in an illegal activity(paying for the services of a prostitute) should not be protected by a scam perpetrated by the prostitute, don't you think? All is fair in love and crime. color=purple>

"...I'd tell the guys, after all they are your own country men..."

[color:blue]So I should trust my countrymen when they tell me they have a great investment opportunity? I don't see things in terms of "countries" anymore.color=blue>

I am all in favor of telling guys if they are being used. I view it as a good deed. If we stick our heads in the sand, then we are just reinforcing this type of unacceptable behavior. You could be next......

I sure would want to know if my gf was receiving monies from another guy(s) even though it is unpleasant news.

It reminds me of the famous psychology and sociology case in NY city many many years ago now. The women was beatien to death in an apt building while many neighbors heard hers screams, nobody wanted to get involved. Everyone assumed it's none of my business or someone else would help her.

Get involved. Some some spine. Do the right thing. Teach the girls we don't accept this type of behavior or else the pattern will continue.......

Cardinalblue

"I am all in favor of telling guys if they are being used..."

[color:blue]Ever hear a variation on this?:

"Fuck you, man. You don't know anything about me, my life, or my girl. It's none of your fucking business, so shut the fuck up or I'll kick your fucking ass."color=blue>

Archived