BG multiple BF

Geezah,might just try that one.Hey you never know next time I log on this board,while everyones calling me a c**t,I'll be sitting with me feet up a fresh young lay-dee on my lap ,smoking one of Fidels cuban cigars and enjoying a cool 8 pack of Ace and counting someone elses money!

Cheers.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the perfect business opportunity for an enterprising, no morals, scamster (i.e. one of the currently unemployed Boiler Room lowlifes still polluting the LOS with their presence).

BG Solicitation and Translation Service, LLP - handle their dunning correspondence in exchange for a % of the take.

wink.gif

J22J

"This is the perfect business opportunity for an enterprising, no morals, scamster"

This is the story line of the excellent book The Scribe (don't recall the author, perhaps David Young?). The book is available at bookstores in Thailand.

just because the girls are corresponding with some guys doesn't necessarily mean they are in a relationship, IMO. I have corresponded with a few girls by email and eventually brought up the subject of money, could I help them out one time, etc. I was a stranger to the boards then, but common sense told me not to send any money. Had I been wealthier I might have done it because I really liked these girls.

That's a lot of rambling, but the bottom line is this: You don't know fuck all about their relationships, whether it is exclusive or not, whether money is being sent or only requested etc. And it's a GOOD thing you don't know, because it's simply NOT your business. Keep your nose out of it and you'll be doing fine!

Cheers,

soongmak

Slightly off the subject perhaps, but still related somewhat.

Last night I talked to a couple of BG. One of them worked in the bar for only a few months, waiting for a long term visa for a country in Europe. Nothing particular about that.

While working for a tour company she met this farang. They got married recently and she applied for a residence permit in his country. The gentleman left her a lump sum, and is sending her 20K per month to live on while waiting for the visa, which according to her takes about 6 - 8 months.

With the lump sum she paid a deposit for a house for her parents and the whole 20K goes to monthly payments. With nothing left to live on she decided to become a BG for a while.

She assured me that her husband, who as faithfully waiting in farangland, knows nothing about this. She told him she's still working as a tour guide.

Well I don't know the guy, and woudn't tell him what I learned if I did, but this girl is clearly taking him for a ride. He married her but got her parents instead. Nothing wrong with helping out the poor parents, but there is a limit.

I did mentioned to her that starting the marriage with a big lie is sure to backfire sometimes. Who is going to pay the mortgage of 20K when she's in farangland. He might think 20K per month is a bit much to send to the parents as she will sure proose, and then what.

Now the funny thing is this girl is educated, has a Univ. Degree and speaks excellent english. Who knows for sure but she did say that she had never been a BG before.

Whilst on the subject, the 3 girls I was talking to mentioned that many of the BG's in the bar had Thai husbands. They couldn't understand why a TG with a Thai husband would work in the bar. Funny enough nothing is apparently though of if the husband is a farang.

By the way, the bar in question is in Soi 33

Why don't you try this?

send them all an anonymous email that says>>>

"For all of your Sanuk needs.....Nanaplaza.com"

sort of like the saying.. "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but Teach him How to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

sorry in advance to KS if this is a bad idea.

troydeere

>>>LOL, I guess Enigma is doing his best to live up to his handle!

I think Enigma is old poster using a new identity<<<

smile.gif and smile.gif

HT

Archived