BG multiple BF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this thread most disturbing.....

I also find it odd that stickman who broke the 'eden's got two way mirrors story' is 'involved' with internet cafe 'lurking', for lack of a better term. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time i'm in a ecafe I'll make sure to bring my pen and flashlight.

Stick,

Whilst I acknowledge the moral imperative that drives you to do what you do, I believe that privacy should be the guiding principle. After all, it may seem like a simple case of BG fraud, but you can never know the full context of the relationships. Human interactions are funny things. I also agree with HT saying that there is relatively little harm done, these guys are silly enough to throw away money they probably won't miss. And yes, quite often these guys are playing games with the girls too...remember the principle of "tough love:" and let them learn.

Cheers

Jaga

Stick,

While we agree on a lot of issues, I am in complete disagreement with you on this one. The way I see it is that it is none of your, or anybody else's business.

Yes, these girls are likely scamming, but ask yourself would you warn a bargirl if the roles were reversed?

Sanuk!

"...I am TOTALLY in favour of letting the guys know. On the odd ocassion when I am in an internet cafe and see these things being weritten, I make a note of the email addresses that the email is being sent to, and send an email to the guy himself. I have done this several times - and I have had some interesting responses..."

[color:blue]I'm curious how many guys responded with things like "Who are YOU and why should I listen to you?" or "You don't know her, she's not like that." etc.

In the past I would have agreed with you, I would have told a guy if he was getting scammed. But I have met so many guys who REFUSE to believe it, despite incontrovertible "proof," I've given up trying to convince them. People have to make their own mistakes and learn from them.

Also, people have a tendency to shoot the messenger.

Unfortunately, eventually I will sit next to these same guys in a bar and they will rant about how evil TGs are. color=blue>

Hi,

Sorry, Stick, but I find it hard to believe that someone would walk up to a bargirl who they have never met before to tell her she is being scammed.

Anyway, since I know you, I will trust your word on this.

Still don't agree with you though :p

Sanuk!

Archived