BG multiple BF

Hi DaddyDog,

Sorry, but I'm not too sure which post you're responding to. My position was that it is unethical to snoop into other peoples mail, and before notifying other punters of what they are getting into, know all the facts beforehand, if hell-bent on getting involved in other peoples business.

The business of as to why B/g's would send emails to punters has not been brought up here yet, from what I can recall.

Sorry...feel free to tell me if I'm missing something here. smile.gif

HT

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes, these girls are likely scamming, but ask yourself would you warn a bargirl if the roles were reversed?"

Personally, I would be more likely to tell a BG she is being deceived than a farang man because I think some BGs are often more desperate for a secure relationship than the farang. Granted, there are some hard Thai BGs out there that deserve little or no sympathy, but the majority of the ones I have met deserve a heads up.

I tend to get a little fond of some BGs I have met on vacation, and am sometimes tempted to 'send money' for school or whatever. I also know that most BGs tell multiple guys they love 'only them' with the hope that one of the farangs will commit to them.

Another 'grey' area to me.

Shotover

"Personally, I would be more likely to tell a BG she is being deceived than a farang man because I think some BGs are often more desperate for a secure relationship than the farang. Granted, there are some hard Thai BGs out there that deserve little or no sympathy, but the majority of the ones I have met deserve a heads up.

I tend to get a little fond of some BGs I have met on vacation, and am sometimes tempted to 'send money' for school or whatever. I also know that most BGs tell multiple guys they love 'only them' with the hope that one of the farangs will commit to them.

Another 'grey' area to me. "

[color:blue]A good, wise post, IMO.color=blue>

Taipan, I think your post sums it up.

BG are in it for the money, period. To them it is good business sense to get as many customers as possible paying them regularly. The farang that comes only occasionaly to Thailand, falls in love with a BG, and start sending her money should know the score. Plain stupid if they don't.

If a girl has been in a bar to long, she will return and find others to support her, no matter what her promise to you.

Any occiasional visitor should be aware of this, and know that the BG will NOT wait for him only all those months that he stays away, but gladly accepts the money send, because she sees that as income from services rendered.

Several BG's have more than one men lined up to marry. Just to ensure that if a visa to a particular country is rejected she has some alternatives. Problems may occur of course if more than onel candidate shows up in Bangkok at the same time. It then usually time for a sick family member.

I know of a case in which a BG corresponded with aronud 10 men from the same country, after placing a personal add in a newspaper. After a while several of them started sending her money, without ever have met this girl.

6 of the men invited her to come to that country and send money for a passport, ticket, visa. They received a reply that she would be arriving at such and such date, complete with copies of the ticket and visa.

All six waited at the airport arrival hall that day, but guess what, no Thai girl showed up. The 6 reported it individually to the police and it was there that they met each other.

What a scam, but the girl probably considered it an excellent business deal.

You want to come to Thailand to have fun in the bars, do it, but avoid getting to involved with one. You're her customer no matter what impression she may give you.

there are of course some exceptions, particular in case the girl is quite new to the scene. But this it difficult to judge for a newbie.

You want to come to Thailand to have fun in the bars, do it, but avoid getting to involved with one. You're her customer no matter what impression she may give you.

there are of course some exceptions, particular in case the girl is quite new to the scene. But this it difficult to judge for a newbie.

[color:purple] Gee, for a guy who has never indulged in the P4P scene beyond "conversing' with some BG's you sure seem a bit too knowledgeable about the scene, if we are to believe your interactions are mere vouyeristic observations.

All those years gabbbing with the BG's and never slipped huh? You are a veritable St. Thomas Aquinas.

Not flaming you but I am truly amazed. color=purple>

Some years ago I was in a position in which I had to deal with a lot of toursists that lost a lot (money and other things)getting too involved.

I don't consider your reponse flaming, but yes I dare say that I have experience, if only by having seen the end result too frequently.

LOL, this thread touches on alot of issues. It can actually rip the concept of nanaplaza to shreds!

Actually, some of the posters replies have surprised me. On other threads, such posters would defend the "hope" of BG's being reformed to good girls. Yet on this thread, the BG's are damned to be "prostitutes" through and through. A paradox...

This is a very confusing argument. Everyone knows the running advice, "don't fall in love with a BG." Anyone can act morally and intellectually superior until that exact same thing happens to them! Then you're like, "what the fuck! how the fuck did this happen to me?!!!" It's easy for anyone to "talk the talk." But to "walk the walk"?

Common sense kinda get fuXored when arriving in LOS. It's intoxicating obviously. Some are addicted to LOS. Sound familiar?

hejaverige,

the decision is all up to you. some people live by the "ignorance is bliss" attitude while others want to know what the score is. I say notify the poor bastards. If they're the "ignorance is bliss" type, they'll probably not believe you anyways since they think, "who the fuck are you and why should I believe you?!". On the other hand, the pragmatists would probably want to know they're getting taken for a ride. For them, they can take it as a lesson learned, although painfully frown.gif

I think the BG's with multiple BFs sending 10k baht are probably the ones you should contact. She obviously sounds like a predator and has got it to a science. Hell, these are probably the BG's with the "attitude" that's fucking up the enjoyment of sanukers. These girls are not just mindfucking those punters, they could possibly be wreaking havoc to them financially.

The BG's who send multiple emails but don't ask for cash, they're ok imo. Those BGs are more pragmatic and realize that they can't keep their hopes for only one guy since realistically, most guys will flake away.

orandanodes

In reply to:

BG are in it for the money, period.

In reply to:

You want to come to Thailand to have fun in the bars, do it,
but avoid getting to involved with one
. You're her customer no matter what impression she may give you.

like I said, easy to "talk the talk" I guess you can't "walk the walk".

In reply to:

I thought you were a n00bie in the BG arts.... Or is it easy to judge from observation only? Oh, you believe everything the BG tells you? I get it. You couldn't possibly be getting taken for a ride. Kinda a "Clintonesque" explanation IMHO.

"there is a sucker born every minute"

- P.T. Barnum

I think in LOS it's every fucking nanosecond! Yes, I've probably been suckered at some point too. frown.gif

I think emails are private period. What if I got ahold information about some of the board members who are married and yet playing around with bargirls and sent that information to their wives. I could justify my actions by saying I don't want one of my sisters to be exposed to Aids etc. I could justify warning their wives the same way you're justifing warning these punters.

I think this post needs to be repeated.

Stick,

Whilst I acknowledge the moral imperative that drives you to do what you do, I believe that privacy should be the guiding principle. After all, it may seem like a simple case of BG fraud, but you can never know the full context of the relationships. Human interactions are funny things. I also agree with HT saying that there is relatively little harm done, these guys are silly enough to throw away money they probably won't miss. And yes, quite often these guys are playing games with the girls too...remember the principle of "tough love:" and let them learn.

Cheers

Jaga

Archived