BG multiple BF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The privacy issue.

It is clearly wrong for the internet cafe worker to be exstracting personal emails, and bring them home for 'entertainment' value. Mail is private. Be it electronic, or otherwise. If you lived in the same building as a B/G, and her mailbox was next to yours, do you think it OK to rip open all her outgoing or incoming letters that has a foreign address, to make sure no poor sucker is being used. You can't say this is wrong, and doing the same in an internet cafe is alright.

Let's say you walk into a web cafe, and you see a Thai girl leaving. You sit down in her place and find a screen before you with a letter to "Gunther". Letter says "I miss see you too mutt. Please send money. Brother get hurt moto. He in hospital, cannot pay. Pleese help. I Lub you, Noi" You then dig deeper to find same letter was sent to 3 other men.

"Oh my gosh", you say to yourself. "I must save these guys from themselves. "It's my duty to interceed, and warn them that this girl is a whore, and is only using them for her own personal gain".

Of course, you KNOW she is a whore, by the way she was dressed.

Of course, you KNOW that brother is really not hurt, and in hospital.

Of course, you KNOW that these 3 guys are not life long friends of her brother, in business together, whom have always looked out for each other.

Word of advice.... Keep your nose out of other people's mail, and their business, unless you know excactly what is going on. Doing otherwise is irresponsible. Wanna save the world?.....join Greenpeace.

HT

There appears to be quit a lot of polarisation on this one. I wonder which of those who are all in favour of letting the other guys know, have been stung by 'infidelity' of a BG themselves.

I think I'm with High Thaied and KS on this issue.

HT: >I think it good to remember the situation here. We're talking about punters sending money to their prostitute. They know she is a prostitute. That's how they found them. They went looking for one, found one, did the deed, and paid her. These punters are perfectly aware of what they do for a living. Yet still decide to send money. Hey, up to them, not you. <

I think that would in most cases describe the reality quite well. Of course, if it relatres to someone (eg a guy) you know quite well personally, it gets a bit trickier.

I've had a lot of thought about that in my own past situation with "Nok".

When she got pregnant in August, she wrote to both 'Ted" and myself that "I am pregnant and it is YOUR baby".

I went over to LOS, established that it wasn't mine (Ultrasound identified the age), and she admitted that he had been visiting her with the same frequency as I had, over the same 18 months. (She hadn't been 'working for the 7 months preceding that pregnancy, but going to school.). I suggested she should tell him about the baby being his, and about her considering abortion. She decided not to, had the abortion, but didn't let on to him she did.

I went home, came back early december.

I found she still hadn't told him she wasn't pregnant anymore, he kept believing she was. I had to twist her arm to finally write to him, since I felt that here she crossed the line. He thought she was four or five months pregnant with his kid, and he was peparing to come back, willing to marry her some time later.

She wrote to him in the end, saying "No more baby, no more you, it is all over".

Six weeks later (after us living together constantly, and with the possibility of us staying together more permanently), I found she was still sending him emails, arranging to meet him on his February visit, while I went home for a few weeks. He didn't know about my existence!

That's when I broke my non-interference rule. I left a mesage on her email adress she used for him, indicating we had been living togetehr all this time, knowing he could read her emails.

He responded to me, furious at her at having been deceived. We met a few weeks later, and spent a couple of nights drinking beer and comparing notes. He was a bit pissed of at me not having told him before. Basically, I felt my loyalty to her was greater than to a guy I didn't know.

He was a nice guy, though.

Nok eventually decided he was a surer bet for getting married ( I made clear I wasn't going to), and her and I broke up. Ted's been back to LOS again in May, and talking about marrying her on his next visit in September, then taking her back home to England.

I haven't heard from her for a long time (and don't feel the need to), but exchange the odd email with him.

New dilemma: what if I hear in the meantime that she is still working? Should I tell him, or let him think she's straight, so as not to screw up the upcoming wedding.

I think I'll keep my mouth shut and stay out of it.

I think if were in your shoes, I'd try and get her password and then send the guys a mail in her name saying "I've changed my bank details" and slip in the details of your own bank account. Thus extending your "sanukability" at the behest of your fellow Swedes.

Cheers

up the Latics

I think these girls have a goal of making as much money as they can so they can get out of this life. They know the clock is ticking and they're not going to be young and desirable forever. And, they probably see the results of other bargirls that weren't able to get out until they were well beyond the shelf life and they don't want to end up like them. Another thing is they probably feel most of these guys are so much richer then them that they can afford to help them out.

And, who knows how many bargirls have been ripped off by guys so there's that aspect too of what would cause that behavior.

Archived