BG multiple BF

It reminds me of the famous psychology and sociology case in NY city many many years ago now. The women was beatien to death in an apt building while many neighbors heard hers screams, nobody wanted to get involved. Everyone assumed it's none of my business or someone else would help her.

Get involved. Some some spine. Do the right thing. Teach the girls we don't accept this type of behavior or else the pattern will continue.......

[color:purple] The psychology story reminds me of a story i heard from a guy who cuts my hair.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto was surounded by an Indian war party. Death was imminent. The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said "Tonto how are WE going to survive this?" Tonto replied "What do you mean WE White Man?".

Do the right thing? Teach the girls? Where did this Us vs Them mentality come from? Solidarity of punters? You have to be kidding me.

color=purple>

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread.

I must confess that I know the e-mails of some Farangs cheated by BGs too. Some are even married with them ... and some are even posting on this board shocked.gif(kidding smile.gif).

I have never taken any action, after all I am not saying to BGs that their Bfs are butterflying.

But I am very curious to know your point of view.

By the way hejasverige, could I know if my e-mail is on your list? ... If not I think you should add it smile.gif

Cheers

"...I must confess that I know the e-mails of some Farangs cheated by BGs too...

[color:blue]I must confess that grabbing somebody's password and reading their mail is evil. IMO.color=blue>

I may have gone a little over the top in explaining my point (Brits like to bring WW2 into arguments - ask any German!), and CardinalBlue perhaps explains it better. Whether it's technically illegal or not, most people have a sense of what's right and scheming naive people out of money isn't on my list.

What CardinalBlue said reminds me of this: Unable to sleep a few nights ago, I was watching a repeated TV documentary about the Kirsty Smith, the British backpacker who was raped and murdered a year or two ago long ago in Chiang Mai. Screams came out of the room at one in the morning. People gathered outside but decided not to even knock to check she was OK. The screams were her last.

I think it good to remember the situation here. We're talking about punters sending money to their prostitute. They know she is a prostitute. That's how they found them. They went looking for one, found one, did the deed, and paid her. These punters are perfectly aware of what they do for a living. Yet still decide to send money. Hey, up to them, not you.

In no way can you assume that any of these guys are under the illusion that their prostitute is not working any longer. Some send money to insure 'their girl' will be available for him when he is able to make it to LOS. Others may simply be helping her out because she has kids; they like her, and are able to afford a little something for her each month.

But most of all, all the original poster has is a stack of emails sent by B/G's. This does not mean all are asking for money. Many may be to guys they've know for years, and just like to keep in touch until next visit. None of my emails from B/G's have any mention of sending them money. I only give my address to girls I've spent some meaningful time with, and know that I'm butterfly, but still want me to find them when I'm in town.

This thread is not a case of a known punter selling his house back home to move to Udon Thani to build one for a Thai girl and her family, and thinking she is a bank teller, when if fact she is pulling tricks every night, and has a plan to scam him as soon as he arrives. It's about someone with a stack of emails from someone to someone that he knows nothing about. What exactly would you say to these guys if you did contact them? Would you say, "Noi is emailing other guys, just thought you should be aware of this". Or would you cut and paste every letter written by her, and send this 'package' to all her ?friends??

In hejasverige's case, I would still advise to not stick his nose where it doesn't belong. To believe that all these punters need 'saving', without knowing any facts, is just plain silly.

Knowing a personal friend who is about to get seriously hurt, emotionally, and/or financially, is a whole other situation.

HT

Whether it's technically illegal or not, most people have a sense of what's right and scheming naive people out of money isn't on my list.

[color:purple] IMO it is not right to barge into someone' personal business and e-mail them information that you obtained, without consent. E-mails are private, that gives no one the right to use them to right what they perceive to be wrong. color=purple>

"I think it good to remember the situation here. We're talking about punters sending money to their prostitute. They know she is a prostitute..."

[color:blue]Are you quite certain of that? Are THEY quite certain of that?

color=blue>

>>Are you quite certain of that? Are THEY quite certain of that? <<<

smile.gif

Well...unless they had the incredible good luck to get 'freebies' while they were there, then yes, when you pay a girl for sex then you can reasonably assume she is a prostitute.

Remember....these emails were from Bar Girls. Unless punter found them wandering around at the Emporium, and the B/G decided she would be jai dee, and offer herself for free to him, in the interest of international relations........please.....

HT

Archived