a round of applause for GTG!

pattaya127

whatever our arguments with GTG, she has not receded in the woodwork, nor left the site, many other GTGs would have IMO and she has really tried to address every of one of our qualms for a good week and a half. don't matter who made his/her point the best: as they say in England, that was a gallant effort. Hip hip hip hurrah for GTG!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And let me add that as of late, she has been very cordial (nice) to her 'flock' of souls that need to be saved, even when presented with some pretty strong replys. smile.gif

Seriously GTG....good job lately! You are very much valued here, whether you want to believe that or not. (and NO.....you're NOT being patronized here) smile.gif

HT

You may have a thick skin to take all that bashing from some.

But I think your views give a good balance to this forum.

If there would be only Thalenoi's, Think_Too_Mutt's, and Cent's around the disscussions would end after each post right.

Keep up the good work and stay on board, but some posts don't need replying to. They're just teasers

Bravo ! Finally, it seems that we are prepared to acknowledge her contribution, even if her opinions don't necessarily mesh with our own on occasion. We need more GTG's on this board, giving as good as they get in the spirit of meaningful debate.

Viva, GTG !

>>>Does GTG have any sisters?<<<

She might. Why don't you ask her? Just go to Tilac Bar in Soi Cowboy and ask for 'mamasan'. I think GTG works the night shift these days.

Sorry...I just can't help it sometimes smile.gif

Archived