a round of applause for GTG!

pattaya127

Hello,

Have not been here for a while so I am not sure what has been going on. Want to thank you for helping me a couple weeks ago on one of the posts.

I value your contribution and I do have a tendency to agree with you on issues of the cause of young girls getting into prostitution, money. As I posted before that I do not come from a rich Thai family so I know how hard it is to get education and chose correct life paths. Will post later when I have time to read more.

Again, your contribution to this board makes the opinion of the Thai society heard and thank you.

Cheers!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>100,000 Thai prostitutes catering to the farang trade is the number widely accepted.

Shit, and I gave up on 99.999 of these charming ladies to be just with one mia noi???? If someone would call me stupid for doing that I could not agree more.

GTG has allways been good value. The more variety in responses the better. There is nothing more boring than everyone agreeing on a topic.

I would be sad to see the GTG go , good on her for hanging around, not all of us have the staying power!

I still love you!

I think you have been more sensitive to Bg's situation than GTG, which only tells me thereare as many opinions as posters on Nana. I would love for you thai members to sometimes, not just join a hot topic but tell us bits of your life in Thailand. Stuff that you think is relevant to being thai, even if it'snot controversial. What kind of outings, vacations you had with your family, how do you relate to your grand parents, brother sisters, all-thai situations you found yourself in and learnt somehting about your country you liked or disliked. etc, etc, etc,....

"GTG has always been good value"

Good value? What, are we paying her??

It's nice to see different views. Having said that, one could glean the views of "normal" Thai society simply by reading a few books and keeping one's eyes open. Having done that, none of her views have surprised me (yet).

orandanodes,

>Keep up the good work and stay on board, but some posts don't need replying to. They're just teasers

The problem is that I don't know that they are teasers. English probelm I guess. So, I'll try to reply all of them.

GTG

TTM,

>We know all of them.

Do you really KNOW ALL of them? Let's be serious !

>She knows none.

True. But I know a lot of poor girls who choose NOT to be a bg. How about that?

>We love them.

>She hates them.

I don't like SOME of them. TTM, do you have EARS?

>We get intimate with them.

>She crosses the road to avoid them.

Can I get intimate with them too? Just joking ! That's not true. How can I do that? They are everywhere. Otherwise I have to cross the road every 30 sec.

>We've been to all the bars.

>Her most adventurous trip was to Woodstock.

Oops, wrong here.

>Other than arogant rattling, I don't see valid contribution she could make about the matters she hates but knows nothing about.

So, you KNOW that I know NOTHING. laugh.gif

And you're the expert of the BG training course?

>Again, her luck to be born as GTG.

AND WORK HARD FOR IT TO GET WHAT I AM NOW.

GTG

PS.

>I am still sitting and not clapping.

Do I care? I think NOT smile.gif

jasmine,

>Have not been here for a while so I am not sure what has been going on. Want to thank you for helping me a couple weeks ago on one of the posts.

With pleasure, Sis.

>I value your contribution and I do have a tendency to agree with you on issues of the cause of young girls getting into prostitution, money. As I posted before that I do not come from a rich Thai family so I know how hard it is to get education and chose correct life paths. Will post later when I have time to read more.

Your comment means a lot to me. Looking forward to your post about the subject.

>Again, your contribution to this board makes the opinion of the Thai society heard and thank you.

I hope WE can do that together for a while.

Kob Kun Ka.

GTG

Archived