a round of applause for GTG!

pattaya127

I second the sentiments of bibblies.

GTG has posted around 550 times now. With such a large number of posts it should be easy for her supporters to come up with, say 5 examples (references to the posts) of how she has provided light on topics or provided such a great value and insight. We can then examine them to see how valuable they really are.

I can come up with examples of where she calls posters stupid or cheap. Where's the value in this?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTG:

No, not OK, I don?t see a joke there. Though it is typical of you to respond later that something was a joke or you didn?t understand what you were saying.

Instead your previous post shows that you see them everywhere and you are repulsed by it. You would like to cross the street, but what?s the use there are more of them there too. You can judge these people just by looking at them, it appears. And you do not want to be anywhere near them. Is this the way you are able to provide the ?valuable information? others claim here?

The only thing I can see anyone learning from you is prejudice. Is it really necessary for you to promote such views here? Why should it be allowed?

Blackstack,

I would suggest you chill out a bit and tone down your language....

If you would be here a bit longer than 2 days, you would know how GTG thinks and reacts, and yes, she has done many more good postings that you have not yet heard off.

Cheers !

GTG offers a perspective that few people on this board are able to get from elsewhere - a VALUABLE perspective of a genuine Thai female.

I think a few of the hardcore whoremonegrs on here would get a shock if they knew the disdain with which so many Thais view them. GTG offers a unique (on this board at least) perspective, but I think some people fear the truth.

Stick

But, is she really saying something that the majority of us already didn't know?

It would be interesting to see a 'good thai man' make a few posts here....to balance out with a few other 'valuable perspectives', so to speak wink.gif

Really, I have nothing against GTG's presence here or what she has to say.

To be honest though I quite often find her attitude, approach and language on the board as *very* rude.

I doubt she would express herself the same way if this board was conducted in Thai and visited by Thai people. -- But what do I know?

She do stir up some interesting threads on the board, and that's always good. On the other hand so did FarangDang as well...

*In the audience, not clapping, but smiling*

Straycat

<<But, is she really saying something that the majority of us already didn't know? >>>

Since there are many other topics/opinions that are very repetitive, IMHO it's nice to have GTG's presence and opinion, even if we already *know* it.

I think it helps the board to have members of various background posting.

<<To be honest though I quite often find her attitude, approach and language on the board as *very* rude.>>

IMHO, it's up to Khun Sanuk and the moderators to decide whether she's over the top or not. One can just ignore her postings.

Just one man's opinion.

I'm not sure if I'm a hardcore whoremonger(!), but I think a lot of people on this board are already intelligent enough to have found out the average Thai's feelings on most matters.

But, like Pattaya127, sometimes I'd like to know a little more about something else that pops up and that's where she wimps out too frequently to be given special accolades.

(The thread was on the subject of giving her a medal, wasn't it? - which is the only reason that I brought the matter up.)

I also don't think that all of these guys are "afraid". I think that they already know the mainstream Thai opinion and they're taking the opportunity to battle it out on parts of it with which they don't agree.

khun stickman?.is that disdain with smile or without??..

??they do ?..what Thai males from all levels do ??and have done for generations?.unless? we subscribe to the ancient school of the double standard.

frankly, we don?t really care that much, they are not our masters. the Thais you speak of have set the stage and the stage masters make good revenues from the shows of magic? slight of hand? smoke and mirrors. nice to have it both ways?..isn?t there a word for it.

stupid me,,, keep forgetting the two rule thing.

GTG ...TTM is an huge expert ?..we?ll define precisely the scope of his expertise in due course, fear not fair maiden. Queen to K5.....while i saddle up the steeds and check my revolver?sawadee kraaap?

Blackstack scrawled?I can come up with examples of where she calls posters stupid or cheap

??good god, what's this board coming to! ...was she referring to you under your other name perhaps?..? bpai arp nam yen yen koon blackstack,? (maybe she was just being honest....oops)

==

3d

This is an amazing thread : so many differing opinions, claim and counter-claim, thrust and parry.

I guess GTG embodies so much of Thailand itself, at least from own (myopic) point of view : passionate, contradictory, self-centred but never, ever boring. I see this more as a clash of generations than a clash of cultures - her outspoken nature and willingness to express strong opinions are typical of younger women in the West, and many Asian women no longer live in a vacuum : they know that 'barefoot and pregnant' isnt their only option anymore. I believe that she has more in common with the BG's than she'd care to admit : they are both prepared to say what they are thinking, and I'm not sure that this is entirely welcome in Thai society (or with certain board members....).

Take care, GTG.

Archived