Why oh why do footballers write books?

Massive misjudgement by Keane and possibly Utd. Keane for sure will lose in many ways over this "revelation".

But neither City nor Haaland will be winners - that honour will fall to the lawyers. Here's a couple of extracts from today's Times newspaper.

"Haaland has not started a match since, although central to United's defence will be that the right knee kicked by Keane is not the one on which he had surgery weeks later and which has still to recover. Haaland's belief that his left knee was also affected in the challenge, something that he appeared to rule out on his own website at the time, will be extremely difficult to prove".

"The question is whether doing harm to Haaland is also doing harm to Man City. A reasonable man would say yes. It would be a difficult case, but an arguable one. Keane, though, could counter by claiming that when he set out to harm Haaland he did not intend to harm City in their fight against relegation".

The second quote is by a sports lawyer. I can only add my legal opinion that City were shite with Haaland and they were shite without him, so where's the loss to them?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start to the rags "qualifier" t'other neet in Hungary,pride of England,cock of the north,my fucking arse.Can't beat a team playing 200 miles from their own ground,also their 1st competetive European game excluding their qualifying qualifyer,fucking rag jokers

See you scraped a win against 10 men today.

Was you on Oxford street t'neet ?

nah,was you fuck

PS HOW'S THE 17 year old ?

Cnut

my 17 y.o is fine.

just had her 18th,mailed me to tell me.

only 1-0,a surprise to me.

did'nt expect even that.

a win is a win,not that you will experience it much this season.

glad to see you think we are the 'cock of the north' and 'pride of england'.

never said so myself.

good to see you going off the point of the thread again.

any excuse for a rant.

as i said before,good to see you back,enjoy reading your posts.

brightens my day up.

good post by the guy before yours.

city claim they might have avoided relegation with haaland in the team.

missed 2 games and were relegated by 8 points?.

perhaps the lawyers might be better to get some basic maths lessons.

"glad to see you think we are the 'cock of the north' and 'pride of england'.

never said so myself"------------You silly boy,I din't say that,your fans sing it in a little ditty,mind you,has someone who thought Brink's avator of Arsenals new stadium was OT,says it all about you don't it

--------------------------------------------

"good to see you going off the point of the thread again.

any excuse for a rant."---------- Yeah,I took your bait din't I,ie "good start to your championship charge",why don't you keep to the point of the thread instead of going off at tangents

KR, I like Sun's form. I'll enjoy watching him this year. Anelka....ah well....he's another story. Didn't the Arse sing 'chim chimeru, chimeru chim chim cheru, you keep Anelka, cause we've got Kanu' or something to that effect when good ole St. Nick was at Liverpool. (Even though Kanu isn't much of a retort--smile).

Regarding Keane: 'First thing we do is kill all the sports lawyers'

Yeah I agree,1 nought is a win,I wished we'd won by that margin yesterday,its the manner they did it by,not very convincing was it,what should I have put? Utd thrash,run 10 men Albion wragged.

Regarding Anelka,got to agree,he's a very big liability,could be another very big egg on our faces,glad PSG are only getting a couple of mill every year for the next six though,instead of the full fee going at once,still,glad we did'nt pay double his fee for a complete plank like Veron.

Sorry about that post Khun Sanuk, and I did email DB to aplogise, but I care passionately about my football and everyone except Kobe Dickhead has entered into a good discussion on this topic.

As I said, this is certainly not the first time he's got my goat with his ranting anti-Man U sentiment which is neither informative nor humorous.

Frankly, I'd like to get him lost in the Man United trophy room.

Archived