Thank god for thermae

thai3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. He has made some negative posts about Thailand. But I find the variation in posts to be rather refreshing. There are ather boards wher only one set of opinions are alowed and I find them a complete waste of space.

ALHOLK,

I for one would call his posts a different point of view, not negative at all.

Also, not all in Thailand is perfect, right ?

I, for one, can name many bad points about Thailand but that would certainly not outdo the many good points of Thailand.

Cheers !

Hi!

In reply to:

[color:blue]I, for one, can name many bad points about Thailand but that would certainly not outdo the many good points of Thailand.color=blue>

I obviously see it the same way or I wouldn't be coming back every year. wink.gif

regards

ALHOLK

I have known the bar owner for three years and often take her out so that's why I had the number. Thermae and the beer garden have a much broader spectrum of types of girl than a go go's or beer bars. Certainly there are hard core types, dragons, drunks and yaa baa users, but if you use your eyes there are some great ladies in freelance places who have a nice attitude and who, in my experience, will give you a better time than bargirls. Also, I often find freelancers have much better english than a lot of bargirls. -peter

I made the same experiences, also with Thermae-girls or other freelancers. Many Thai girls are very money oriented. So, nowadays I usually never stick to long-time, except I know the girl and I try to fix everything before (i.e. what I do expect, how long, how many times). If everything is ok, I give a tip. If there are problems, I don't hesitate to tell the lady to leave (less money than agreed, of course). At a glance, it is still possible to find some good ladies thought.

• [color:blue]"I donno guys, what traditions and standarst you talking about....Thermae is a crapy hole,full of old,ugly,underage and more "nice",BG's.It looks like "Grace" in very bad day,or even worsier. "color=blue>

Everything is in the eye of the beholder. For me, being first in the old Thermae, I really like the new one too; I made very good experiences. When in BKK, I am there many nights.

Have you ever been to grace recently after 02:00 am? It is definitely worth having a look.

I saw it as great but he saw it as too aggressive (the women). To each his own huh?

This puzzles me a bit. The girls just stand there and mind their own business. They may watch you, and they may give you an occasional smile, but they leave you alone. Unlike go-go bars where the girls will hassle you for drinks, company, bar-fine, etc.

Peter,

We all feel diferently, but I think there was a sexual tension in the air at the old Thermae, and the later hours then provided a separate dimension. I remember meeting a girl on the way out at about 7 am and we had a good day, groping and sleeping and etc etc. Not quite the same now. But then the beer bars and the go-go bars also don't have the same tension. Of course it is partly that I am 15 years older.

I do find some of the same tension in CM . My suspician is that if the local government and police would allow it, the bar scene in CM would explode. It is some years since I bf'd anyone in Bangkok, but i could not say the same in cM. Better girls, better attitude, lower prices

cm

Archived