Thank god for thermae

thai3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No unfair lablor practice complaints filed with the Labor Board so I guess it works."

I trust that you make appropriate deductions for income tax and social security. smile.gif

Maybe it's because whenever I go to Thermae, I'm not looking to hang around for long, I'm looking for sanuk, but not only have I not noticed a large number of Japanese in there, but I have certainly never felt the odds were stacked against me. Good memories.

I'm with you SS on your technique.

I know guys that love to go to Thermae at 10:30 and stay until closing. They really enjoy people watching and the whole, ahem, Thermae experience.

Not me. I much more enjoy visiting the gogo bars for fun and not getting stuck in one all night long. I like to quickly move from place to place.

Then, when the fun in the gogo bars is done for me, Thermae (or more lately the Grace) is the icing on my cake. I go in, have one beer, make a selection from the available ladies menu (posted usually above the middle urinal smile.gif) and off I go.

As I said, the walk from Thermae to the Grace can be fun too, and the Grace, even with its overpopulation problem, can be outstanding if you don't mind getting stomped on a few times and fighting for a drink.

It is interesting that you don't see many Asian males in the Grace, but there are quite a few in Thermae. Uh, maybe they don't know about the Grace yet?

"Now, Grace is a hotel on suk 3, has a disco and coffeeshop(s) where many BG's hang out after hours. Cooooooooool. Since how long is this roughly going on now?"

well as far as I understand grace have been a long running establishment catetering mainly to the arab clientele up untill recently. now it has become THE afterhour place in town & it's really great especially after 3am...

cheers!

Archived