Thank god for thermae

thai3

Having just spent three week on sukhumvit I cannot decide if the bar girls are changing or I have just had I run of bad luck this time. I have never had so many problems with girls demanding more money, turning LT to ST and being pissed about, lied to and let down by various little maidens. The worst was the other night from an Asoke Plaza bar, I BF cute girl who seemed friendly enough and she readily agreed to LT, are you sure I asked her, sure no problem. After an hour back at the Hotel, and a very nice one at that, she gets dressed to leave, I thought she was joking. A quick call to the bar owner and she gets told to go back without payment. All she had to do was to sleep, get up and collect the 1500. Seems this kind of nonsense is a lot more common even at beer bars.

Thermae girls are just the opposite, they will massage you, run around the room naked, do it with the light on, BJ's no problem and never any bullshit, and at half the price. Thank god for thermae girls for keeping up the standards, and the juke box is pretty good too. -peter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Thermae girls are just the opposite, they will massage you, run around the room naked, do it with the light on, BJ's no problem and never any bullshit, and at half the price. Thank god for thermae girls for keeping up the standards, and the juke box is pretty good too. -peter<

Peter,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having this trip buddy, but agree with you completely - thank God for Thermae. I find myself ending up there more and more each visit, also find the quality of the girls there better than ever.

ST

"Thermae girls are just the opposite, they will massage you, run around the room naked, do it with the light on, BJ's no problem and never any bullshit, and at half the price. Thank god for thermae girls for keeping up the standards, and the juke box is pretty good too. -peter "

----------------------------------------------------------

I am with you 100%. And since I always stay at the ruammchitt, it is as handy to bring one home as it is picking up the mail before entering my home in Germany!

And before I get a lot of fire:

NO, I do not compare the gals with my mail - but I ocasionally lick and stamp them! smile.gif

I donno guys, what traditions and standarst you talking about....Thermae is a crapy hole,full of old,ugly,underage and more "nice",BG's.It looks like "Grace" in very bad day,or even worsier.

Objection Your Honor!

If one is sober enough, halfways smart dressed, clean and nice to the gals, one can ALWAYS find a nice bedtimestory.

Even had ST Trippleheaders in EDEN-Quality there, and never drew a bad one.

It just takes time to go around and shop - and even that is fun!

Your witness, your honour

Archived