Thank god for thermae

thai3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldian,

I'm with you. I've had too many good experiences in Thermae not to go back. I hope that don't jinx my upcoming trip because I'm sure that I'll drop in at least once. As a matter of fact, I just got an e-mail the other day from probably the best Thermae girl that I have ever met/been with. She was curious about when I would be back and said she'd love to be with me again. Was surprised to get the e-mail because two trips ago, I stood her up when I promised to see her for a few days, so she had the right to be miffed at me. I was crazy for not seeing her, but I knew if I did, I would probably spend the whole trip with her, she was that good before, and I really didn't want to be tied down to just one girl that trip. So all in all, I really have only positive things to say about Thermae so far. Stay tuned.

augustart

Thermae remains one of the best spots in town. I had some of the best experiences ever there. I also like the fact that, like many others here, you don't have to BF the girls. They're there, ready to go, as they are. Great stuff.

Where else in town could you arrive at the railway station in the morning and pick up a girl at 7am, right, outside Thermae where she was having some food. Fantastic. That's unfortunately not possible anymore due to the changed opening hours.

I'll be there again whenever I'm in BKK on my own.

Limbo

I can only third the good experiences. I really enjoy the Thermae's atmosphere and besides the "no bar-fine" and the reasonable prices, there are some jewels to be found. Besides the usual st-business, there is always the time for a nice chat. Just open your eyes.

When in BKK, I spend almost every night in the Thermae (for a beer at least).

• [color:blue]"Maybe he meant he lost his wallet dropping his pants in ST hurryness, and all he got is what's left in the trousers... "color=blue>

Everytime I hope this qualifies for THB 100, but I still have to pay much more... frown.gif

During the past year (and now), it seems that about 50% of the girls are ONLY interested in Japanese. I always have the feeling in there now that the odds are heavily stacked against you if you're a westerner.

I don't frequent the Thermae but perhaps -as everything else in life - it's am matter of money. They go to the highest bidders. smile.gif

• [color:blue]"During the past year (and now), it seems that about 50% of the girls are ONLY interested in Japanese. I always have the feeling in there now that the odds are heavily stacked against you if you're a westerner. "color=blue>

About two years ago was a very long thread on another board dealing with this topic. As fas as I remember, it was called "Thermae - A second Perl Habor".

Archived