Thank god for thermae

thai3

I must admit, I was still pissed when I wrote the glowing report of the place.

However, it was a good night. I actually met some nice farang folk, something that never seems to happen in a gogobar. Maybe because I (strangely) dont feel comfortable striking up a conversation with a stranger a few feet away from dozens of near-naked dancing girls. The girls in the thermae were almost secondary. I talked to a couple but went home alone.

It was enjoyable though, and I felt the 350 baht was well spent, unlike when I spend 550 baht sitting in a few gogos drinking a similar number of drinks, with nothing on my mind and nothing to do other than find a nice girl.

I'll sum it up as a good blend of barscene and girls.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not sure what you meant by enslaved girls, do you have a personal knowledge of gogos and bars with enslaved girls? "

I don't think he meant enslaved as in chained to the bed or ID held by owner. I read it as enslaved as in she must go home with you to get her minimum number of offs or forced to be at work to avoid fines even tho she doesn't want to be there. I find that almost all girls in freelance bars are pretty jovial. Not quite so true in bar beers and even less in ago-gos. But I love em all!

"I often see dancers that are not working this night at the gogo to drink and visit with their friends at the gogo. It is not uncommon for several of the dancers at a gogo to come from the same village. "

And family as well! I wasn't trying to say a majority of the girls in a-go-gos are out of sorts about having to be at work. Just more than the other bars. Not a very high percentage still. Or maybe I am such a great guy they always seem to be having fun.

Girls I take from bar beers want to go out to a-go-gos to see old friends. Very very often. Or if I take one out of town, she will want to go to the go-go there to compare.

My Chiang Mai GF always wanted to go to go-gos out of town to see if there were Lisu ladies working there. She usually had a running commentary on the beauty of the girls. Really loved the dancing and shows at Long Gun.

I tend to end up at the Thermae 98% of the time I am in Bangkok...too many good experiences there...it can be too smoky and hardcore at times, but I find that the connection I have with the gals is so much better than at the gogos, not to mention the prices....by the way, what are prices like in the Thermae these days....still okay at 500st, 1000lt, or will the gals just laugh at you...i'll be over in November, and certainly hope that the story will be the same......chok dee

• [color:blue]"still okay at 500st, 1000lt, or will the gals just laugh at you..."color=blue>

I usually pay THB 100 for st and THB 1500 for lt. Some ask for THB 1500 st, but THB 500 st should also be possible if you look around a little bit.

I'm sure good ole Peter dropped his zero along with his pants there last time in the Big T. smile.gif

Those are the prices I generally pay too although I have deviated from this 'norm' on occasion. It depends on the girl, time of night, etc.

About 50% of my trips to Thermae I pull multiple headers out. Aside from the Eden Club (which is much more expensive), Thermae is the best place for you to double or triple your pleasure IMO.

Again, it varies, but usually I pay 1,600 B for two, 2,000 B for three, or 2,500 B for four. I have had only a few of the latter Quadruple Headers and usually had to wait a month to recover. smile.gif Some great fun though and you really can find plenty of bisexual gals in Thermae.

I'll be there tonight again after a romp in the 'pong as a prelim.

Archived