Thank god for thermae

thai3

shotover, the figures are rules of thumb for me mostly. As I said, I move them up or down depending on the ladies involved, performance, and other factors. Yes, I usually give the amount to one of the ladies and tell her to distribute it. No unfair lablor practice complaints filed with the Labor Board so I guess it works. smile.gif

Yes, most of the time, they are short-times, and after the multipleheaders I need the rest. However, on occasion I will ask one lady to stay behind for some morning fun and I will give her a completion bonus. smile.gif

One of these days I have to finish my article for the paysite on multipleheaders. I have nearly 50 pages now and I keep getting new material for some reason.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I took a friend who has not been in BKK for over two years to Thermae. You should have seen his face when the lights came on at 2am. It was like you took away a shiny new toy from a little boy. He just couldn't believe it.

Later, he had a similar look of total bewilderment on his face when we entered a very packed Grace Hotel. His comment was that it is like Thermae, but bigger. I agree.

BTW, outside Thermae and on the walk to the Grace, there were just so many ladies available. Also, we ran into many, many going against the grain from the Nana area. You really have to wonder how much is being lost by shutting down everything at 2am.

no disco insists in nana plaza, but the formal name of the popular disco attached to nana hotel is Angels!

grace hotel on sukumvit soi3, which is opposite soi4, has a disco as well as severel coffe shops attached. the good thing about the coffeshop is it's extended opening hours & it's popularity with the BG's...

hope this helps!

Peter,

Haven't really spent much time here yet as I'm just back from an extensive business trip in Indonesia, which mostly included sanuk activities he he he ;-)

I'm afraid next visit to LOS won't be untill perhaps next year unless I'll be able to squeeze in a brief weekend stopover during other trips...

Cheers!

This sounds, that you are doing very well and having a lot of fun. Going around the world in biz class for sanuk, and everything is payed. May be, it is also the time for something new in my live wink.gif

Enjoy everything you can and all the best!

So, Angels is the name of the disco at Nana hotel, been there many times but never new it was named like that. This closes at 2am?

Now, Grace is a hotel on suk 3, has a disco and coffeeshop(s) where many BG's hang out after hours. Cooooooooool. Since how long is this roughly going on now?

Reading about it it seems a good place to visit next time in BKK, with Eden and Atami high on my list.

Limbo

Archived