Analyze your fantasy team's performance

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week I'm going to keep any changes close to my chest and do them at the last possible minute. If KMan gets wind of them he can simply shadow them to hedge his bets, as happened with Pires last week. My task's not made any easier by the nightmare scenario coming true last week (of Arsenal, Man U and Newcastle's league positions being decided already). That perhaps leaves Robbie9God in a better position to challenge.

... Or maybe not. Maybe it's good to remind Kman that the pressure's all on him. After all, he can only lose this. And, as an Arsenal fan he'll remember two things: a) Pires complacently saying Arsenal could afford to lose three points when they succumbed to Man U earlier this season and B) 1989, Liverpool lying back and losing the championship to a last minute Michael Thomas goal...

And there are so many banana skins lying around this week. Does he really think that all of Henry, Wiltord, Pires and Giggs are going to play? Oh, but hang on - maybe 20 minutes of Pires versus Sunderland is worth more than 90 of Lampard versus Liverpool... Or is it? hehe hahah mwa-haaa-haaa ha haa (evil laugh...) :devil::neener:

OK ... So let's play the guessing game ..

4 transfers eh .. You've probably tossed Wiltord and Beattie for Owen and Fatboy Viduka. Then maybe Pires and Giggs, can't see you binning Scholes, and brought in mmm Kewell or Lampard or Joe Cole ??? Fuck knows .. ::

Can't you just feel the pressure ::

Cheers

K.

Heehee - smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.. :grinyes:

Objective achieved - stir up the Kman to make transfers. Now only 41 points to claw back instead of 49... :clown: The only guess I'll make is that I reckon you may have tried to bring in the fat boy yourself...

Hey look! There's still 40 minutes to spend switching captains! ::

Says bibblies:

Objective achieved - stir up the Kman to make transfers.

Or not.. Bollocks! Yet again, you choose the same fucking players as me, defeating the point! I was trying to differentiate my team from yours after last week and thought I was pretty safe with Foe, at least! Had the 3 top scoring strikers, all vying for the golden boot PLUS the 4 top midfield goalscorers, all capable of 20 point performances on the day... Mmmm .. and then Kman goes and spoils it and it's down to the few differences: :banghead:

Pires and Scholes and Campo and Beattie and Niemi versus

Duff and Solano and Johnson and Owen and Bennett. (And if any of Pires or Scholes or Niemi don't play, the teams could be even less different!)

I didn't even think Pires and Scholes were going to play 30 minutes between them but I had to risk it because no one else has their scoring power. Other options agonised over were Viduka, Toure, Dunn and Pennant btw. You must have bugged my boot room! :cussing:

Last decision was the choice of goaly, where we have the same two. I see you went for Bennett. Another straw I'm clutching on to is that Man City may be awarded a penalty late on in an already decided game and so Schmeichel will be offered the chance to take it. I wonder if ballooning it over the bar'll count as a save for Niemi? ::

Looks like doing transfers still deducts points! If results don't go to plan, there could be a last minute attempt to hack into Kman's account and sabotage him! :devil: (It's possible. Someone hacked into my Daily Telegraph fantasy team two seasons back and gave me Nicky Weaver in goal. They had a system of limited transfers over a season, so I was stuck with him! :banghead: )

Archived